Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Dozy Bint!  (Read 4841 times)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
Dozy Bint!
« on: 22 August 2016, 19:09:57 »

Not once or twice, but three bloody times!  :o  >:( >:(

Is a "comprehensive safety briefing" long for 'a bo11ocking'?  ::)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-37154028

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Dozy Bint!
« Reply #1 on: 22 August 2016, 19:20:39 »

Some folk really shouldn't be allowed out alone!Sadly despite many weather warnings for the weekend just gone there have been tragic consequences in far too many instances,do people these days really lack so much common sense?

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22 August 2016, 19:36:58 »

.... do people these days really lack so much common sense?

It would seem so

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 August 2016, 19:37:29 »

Blonde?

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 22 August 2016, 19:39:14 »

Blonde?

.....with twin flotation tanks. :)

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22 August 2016, 20:50:37 »

Clearly not large enough else she would not have needed rescuing!

Ron.

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 22 August 2016, 21:12:33 »

Some folk really shouldn't be allowed out alone!Sadly despite many weather warnings for the weekend just gone there have been tragic consequences in far too many instances,do people these days really lack so much common sense?

Every year, about this time there is a spate of seaside tragedies. It's as though people leave their brains behind when they go on holiday. This last week, Scotland, Cornwall, Wales people drowned etc. Mums and kids, dads and kids. I'm waiting for the one where someone gets chopped up by a jetski or speedboat. It almost always happens.
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 22 August 2016, 21:21:58 »

You must have met people?
I think the difference these days is that people have been conditioned that their oppswittery won't have any consequences.

X30XE

• UK
    • 740i,728i,S320 & Disco
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 22 August 2016, 22:12:12 »

Clearly either a retard, (in which case she shouldn't be on the beach unsupervised), or she's getting wet and salty* with the thought of being rescued by strong men. Cry for help etc.

*it's a beach... get your mind out the gutter!  :D
Omegatitis : [in remission]
Current "illnesses" : '00 740i | '00 728i |'00 S320 | '00 Discovery V8 | '03 9-5 HOT Aero | '06 Mini One  |  '98 406

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 22 August 2016, 22:16:39 »

I was on Charmouth beach a couple of weeks ago here in West Dorset and the amount of people hacking away at the cliffs in search of fossils despite all the warning signs of unstable cliffs was shocking!  ::) 

The ones that really shocked me was a teenage lad digging away at the base of the cliff in a spot where the top hung over him.  His mother was doing the same about 15 feet away....  Surely candidates for the Darwin Award?  ???
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #10 on: 22 August 2016, 22:18:24 »

I was on Charmouth beach a couple of weeks ago here in West Dorset and the amount of people hacking away at the cliffs in search of fossils despite all the warning signs of unstable cliffs was shocking!  ::) 

The ones that really shocked me was a teenage lad digging away at the base of the cliff in a spot where the top hung over him.  His mother was doing the same about 15 feet away....  Surely candidates for the Darwin Award?  ???
You were young once. Don't tell me you never crawled under your car whilst using a scissor jack, I know I did.  :o

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 22 August 2016, 22:28:18 »

You were young once. Don't tell me you never crawled under your car whilst using a scissor jack, I know I did.  :o

Probably!  ::)  But there wern't bloody great red signs everywhere telling me NOT to get under my car whilst using a scissor jack!  :P  ;D

STEMO

« Reply #12 on: 22 August 2016, 22:31:10 »

Probably!  ::)  But there wern't bloody great red signs everywhere telling me NOT to get under my car whilst using a scissor jack!  :P  ;D
The safety elf hadn't been born when we were young.  ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 22 August 2016, 22:35:55 »

Less of the we!  :o  I'm still young!!  :y

STEMO

« Reply #14 on: 22 August 2016, 22:52:10 »

Less of the we!  :o  I'm still young!!  :y
Ermmmm.....relatively  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.