Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Limp mode  (Read 4032 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Limp mode
« Reply #15 on: 28 August 2016, 12:24:12 »

Don't be silly. An erection can be a definite disadvantage when trying to aim at the pan. ;D

I tend NOT to get erections in mens toilets  ;D

Unlike George Wham. :)

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 28 August 2016, 12:42:21 »

On a more serious note ED (erectile dysfunction) is generally regarded as an indicator of general health, and is often seen as the lead up to a heart attack or stroke. The reason is that if the blood vessels in your willy are a bit clogged, then there's a very strong possibility that your coronary arteries are as well. If however the ED is due to psychological problems then of course this does not apply. A good check up and a full range of blood tests is essential, your life may depend on it.
That is good news for me then. :y

I was having a lovely dream about 'you know who' and when I woke  I had a boner that a young man would have been proud of. :y

Theresa May ?  Nicola Sturgeon ?
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 28 August 2016, 12:46:22 »

On a more serious note ED (erectile dysfunction) is generally regarded as an indicator of general health, and is often seen as the lead up to a heart attack or stroke. The reason is that if the blood vessels in your willy are a bit clogged, then there's a very strong possibility that your coronary arteries are as well. If however the ED is due to psychological problems then of course this does not apply. A good check up and a full range of blood tests is essential, your life may depend on it.
That is good news for me then. :y

I was having a lovely dream about 'you know who' and when I woke  I had a boner that a young man would have been proud of. :y

Theresa May ?  Nicola Sturgeon ?

Together. ;)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.