Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Gas Chamber  (Read 2033 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Gas Chamber
« on: 25 January 2024, 13:29:18 »

Alabama on the news lunchtime death sentence by gas chamber  inhuman to make a murderer suffer they say, snowflakes protesting, surely a bullet in the head would sort it nicely. Why is the human race becoming so stupid ?
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Gas Chamber
« Reply #1 on: 25 January 2024, 14:29:46 »

Alabama on the news lunchtime death sentence by gas chamber  inhuman to make a murderer suffer they say, snowflakes protesting, surely a bullet in the head would sort it nicely. Why is the human race becoming so stupid ?

Just been watching the news about the killings in Nottingham.

The families of the deceased were not expecting a manslaughter verdict.

Looks like the police f*ucked up yet again. :-\

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 January 2024, 15:18:08 »

Just been watching the news about the killings in Nottingham.

The families of the deceased were not expecting a manslaughter verdict.

Looks like the police f*ucked up yet again. :-\

Yes, three murders and three attempted murders and he drops out with a manslaughter charge.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 January 2024, 15:40:42 »

He will now cost the taxpayer thousands maybe even millions, the educated idiots will take him under their wings & try and " make him a better person" I've seen it all before , he'll be ordering trainers & tracksuits this time next week & then be complaining how long they're taking to arrive, mental health issues my arse he's simple an evil bastard that doesn't deserve to live simple as.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 January 2024, 17:11:51 »

I would love to see the restoration of the death penalty in the UK, but I cant see it ever happening.  :(
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 January 2024, 17:42:11 »

Back to Alabama.

Why is it so hard to kill people?  ???  It seems the Yanks opps it up regularly with the wrong drugs or the wrong mix of drugs, and now are resorting to clamping a gas mask on this fella and making him breath nitrogen.  :-\

What's wrong with good old fashioned hanging? I read an account once of an execution in an English prison in the 1950's. The condemned man's cell was next to the execution chamber and there was a secret door between the two. Apparently it took just seven seconds from opening the secret door to dropping him.  :o  I'd imagine by the time he realised what was happening he was falling through the hatch...  :-X

Alternatively, maybe they should just take the condemned to the vets, who never seem to have any trouble despatching animals.  ::)   :)

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 January 2024, 18:11:42 »

Back to Alabama.

Why is it so hard to kill people?  ???  It seems the Yanks opps it up regularly with the wrong drugs or the wrong mix of drugs, and now are resorting to clamping a gas mask on this fella and making him breath nitrogen.  :-\

What's wrong with good old fashioned hanging? I read an account once of an execution in an English prison in the 1950's. The condemned man's cell was next to the execution chamber and there was a secret door between the two. Apparently it took just seven seconds from opening the secret door to dropping him.  :o  I'd imagine by the time he realised what was happening he was falling through the hatch...  :-X

Alternatively, maybe they should just take the condemned to the vets, who never seem to have any trouble despatching animals.  ::)   :)

Dunno about that. Vet made a right horlicks of of dispatching my eldest's moggie.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 25 January 2024, 18:49:40 »

Back to Alabama.

Gun to the side of the head, gentle squeeze on the trigger job done, bag over the head first saves a lot of time cleaning up afterwards.

Keith ABS

• Omega Baron
  • Maldon Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 25 January 2024, 19:18:20 »

I would love to see the restoration of the death penalty in the UK, but I cant see it ever happening.  :(

Wait for TB to take office...........

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 25 January 2024, 19:58:31 »

A few ounces of fentanyl should get the job done. Almost a cheap as a bullet and less messy.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 25 January 2024, 20:07:22 »

There was some idiot on the news this evening saying "It might be dangerous for those around him! What if some of the Nitrogen leaks out from the mask?".

Ermmm.. ::)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 26 January 2024, 06:09:37 »

Back to Alabama.

Some years ago there was a TV programme with Michael Portillo called something like "How To Kill A Human being".

Fascinating stuff, but my wife was just a little too interested in it  ???
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 26 January 2024, 06:50:30 »

Kenneth Eugene Smith: Alabama carries out first US nitrogen gas execution https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68085513
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 26 January 2024, 07:53:02 »

Kenneth Eugene Smith: Alabama carries out first US nitrogen gas execution https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68085513

Just  a shame he didn't suffer for longer 🤣🤣🤣
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.