Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54   Go Down

Author Topic: US Election  (Read 68697 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: US Election
« Reply #465 on: 10 November 2020, 21:49:58 »

Trouble is, playing that game, you can't be to sure where your end will end up  :-\

Somewhere warm and wet hopefully!   :)                                                                    ;D
                  Ahh........ Horlicks :y

Is that your pet sheep's name Rae?  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: 10 November 2020, 23:49:43 »

Some of the rhetoric and refusal to see the obvious is getting boring now .... along with the wild claims ... perhaps these might help a wee tad ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54811410

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/54562611
« Last Edit: 10 November 2020, 23:52:02 by Entwood »

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: 11 November 2020, 01:27:36 »

There was a statement yesterday from Georgia that clarified the nature of the software errors both in Georgia and Michigan, (they use the same software), but that doesn't alter the issues being formally challenged.

Georgia, North Carolina and Arizona are pretty much counted but are, along with Wisconsin and possibly Nevada, close enough to trigger a recount.

Pennsylvania is a whole separate issue, and warrants much closer judicial/independent/bipartisan investigation.

A couple of points that are worth repeating are:

1. Biden is categorically NOT the President Elect until the States all certify their results AND they have been verified by the Electoral College. He certainly shouldn't be presuming that he is, nor publically acting like he is. And I wonder if that the constant media repetition calling Biden 'President Elect' is worthy of a complaint to the Press Complaints Commission. :-\

2. For all the 'speculation', it is a matter for the relevant courts to assess and decide any allegations and evidence and NOT the media.

It's worth noting that the only mainstream media outlet to be openly questioning the situation is Sky News Australia. All the other reporting in anything like a balanced way are is by small independent media companies both here and in the US.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: 11 November 2020, 08:21:41 »

Just seen the latest 💰
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: 11 November 2020, 11:20:07 »

There was a statement yesterday from Georgia that clarified the nature of the software errors both in Georgia and Michigan, (they use the same software), but that doesn't alter the issues being formally challenged.

Georgia, North Carolina and Arizona are pretty much counted but are, along with Wisconsin and possibly Nevada, close enough to trigger a recount.

Pennsylvania is a whole separate issue, and warrants much closer judicial/independent/bipartisan investigation.

A couple of points that are worth repeating are:

1. Biden is categorically NOT the President Elect until the States all certify their results AND they have been verified by the Electoral College. He certainly shouldn't be presuming that he is, nor publically acting like he is. And I wonder if that the constant media repetition calling Biden 'President Elect' is worthy of a complaint to the Press Complaints Commission. :-\

2. For all the 'speculation', it is a matter for the relevant courts to assess and decide any allegations and evidence and NOT the media.

It's worth noting that the only mainstream media outlet to be openly questioning the situation is Sky News Australia. All the other reporting in anything like a balanced way are is by small independent media companies both here and in the US.

If that is the case then why have spent 32 pages tellling us that you are right and the rest of the world is wrong ???

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: 11 November 2020, 11:21:30 »

The book deal?  ??? Most western leaders leave office with one...

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: 11 November 2020, 11:24:56 »

I am as entitled to as much of an opinion as you or the next person.

Just because you don't agree with that opinion doesn't make either opinion right or wrong.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: 11 November 2020, 11:59:29 »

Just got a copy of the epoch times through my door. Jeez, what a load of old right wing shite.  ;D

They love Trump, of course.
Diesel till I die

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: 11 November 2020, 12:24:29 »

Just because you don't agree with that opinion doesn't make either opinion right or wrong.

;D ;D ;D ;D Dead right! :y :y :y  I will remember that though when you are next attacking me for making a statement of opinion. ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)

As for the whole argument: All I know is that in spite of Trump having a very expensive legal team in place and they were due to make an announcement giving proof of a fraudulent election two days ago there has been.......................................silence!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

Let all us Brits just sit back and let the American electoral and legal systems do their business and prove whatever is to be proved ;)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: 11 November 2020, 12:25:45 »

;D ;D ;D ;D Dead right! :y :y :y  I will remember that though when you are next attacking me for making a statement of opinion. ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)

As for the whole argument: All I know is that in spite of Trump having a very expensive legal team in place and they were due to make an announcement giving proof of a fraudulent election two days ago there has been.......................................silence!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

Let all us Brits just sit back and let the American electoral and legal systems do their business and prove whatever is to be proved ;)
Silence? Have you seen YouTube recently?  ;D
Diesel till I die

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: 11 November 2020, 12:28:23 »

Silence? Have you seen YouTube recently?  ;D

Youtube..................like the rest of social media..............who the Fxck are they?!! ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

God help us the day those curses on modern life start dictating what political decisions are made....................oh, hang on, perhaps they do already!! :o :o :o

:D :D ;)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: 11 November 2020, 12:34:24 »

I find it best just to ignore some folk Lizzie.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: 11 November 2020, 12:42:34 »

Some of the rhetoric and refusal to see the obvious is getting boring now .... along with the wild claims ... perhaps these might help a wee tad ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54811410

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/54562611

How do you think that posting articles from the BBC of all news outlets is going convince any conspiracy theorists?  ???

If there is an American establishment plot to get rid of Donald Trump, then you can be sure that the BBC will be up their neck in it along with all the other MSM outlets.  The American 'Deep State', both Republican and Democrats, loath Donald Trump with a passion so it's entirely feasible that there's an establishment stitch up going on.  We saw it here with BREXIT after all.  ::)

The interesting thing is that as things stand the balance of power has edged away from the Democrats in the House of Representatives, and maybe Nancy Pelosi won't get re-elected as Speaker. It looks as though the Republicans will retain control of the Senate, so it's unlikely that Joe Biden can do anything radical with his presidency.  It's possible that this is a cosy arrangement for the next 4 years and then all bets are off again.... Unless Trump runs again.  ;)

The MSM are all screaming that there's no evidence of electoral fraud.  The BBC last week even immediately claimed that Donald Trump was making false claims of irregularities.  How did they know? ???  It's not their place to decide whether something like that is false or not.  >:(  The fact is that, if there has been shenanigans going on to get rid of Trump, they are hardly likely to leave evidence lying around.  Are they?  ???  So maybe there is evidence out there or maybe not, but I'm sure if there is it will take time and determination to root it out.  Time Mr Trump possibly doesn't have.  :-\

Finally,  I'll repeat what I said earlier about the Hunter Biden laptop story.  Had that been the Eric Trump laptop story the MSM would have had a feeding frenzy and would have demanded evidence that Donald Trump didn't profit from his sons dodgy business dealings in Ukraine, Russia and China.  As it was the MSM and social media companies suppressed the story and Twitter even suspended the New York Post's account!

Joe Biden will be the 46th President of the United States of America, but for me the whiff of corruption will always follow him around.  ::)

I love a good conspiracy theory me!  ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: 11 November 2020, 12:44:30 »

Probably a whiff of piss, too  ;D
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: 11 November 2020, 12:45:05 »

Probably a whiff of piss, too  ;D

That too!  ;D

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 19 queries.