Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Its Friiiiiiiidaaaaaay.  (Read 1838 times)

05omegav6

Re: Its Friiiiiiiidaaaaaay.
« Reply #15 on: 25 April 2015, 10:09:21 »

Every day is a Friday for me..... :'( :'(  Been off sick for 6 months, new Doc today gave me a 2 month certificate........ :'( :'(  Rang in to work, can't see me going back tbh, time to retire, but need something to top up, as still have a mortgage. Back to basics I think, no stress........... :y
Passenger Assistance at Newcastlke Airport? Alot of retired/semi retired people working at Gatwick... pretty low stress, alot of walking, and 99.9% of people genuinely appreciating what you do.  Alot of standing around, but very rewarding nonetheless  :y

Jusme

• Omega Knight
  • North Hykeham, Lincoln.
    • Lexus LS430
    • View Profile
Re: Its Friiiiiiiidaaaaaay.
« Reply #16 on: 25 April 2015, 11:22:32 »

I agree with Vamps, nothing but Fridays for me. How I would love a job, 'without Fridays'. Sadly having to care for the missus 24 hours a day, can't get employment. I longingly remember when the doctor made me cut my working week down to 120hrs. How I envy those in work.  :(
Under-steer is when the front of the car hits the wall, and over-steer is when the rear of the car hits the wall.
Power is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how much of the wall you take with you.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 22 queries.