Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2003 Omega 2.6 V6 Manual Elite saloon, black  (Read 1873 times)

joshwyatt

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford
    • View Profile
2003 Omega 2.6 V6 Manual Elite saloon, black
« on: 10 August 2011, 00:03:14 »

'EN52 KSK' is a Vauxhall Omega 2.6 V6 Elite manual 4 door saloon first registered on the 22nd of February 2003. It is presented in black sapphire metallic with charcoal leather and burr walnut effect wood trim. It has covered 91,032 miles from new.
I've operated this as my personal vehicle since the 14th of July 2010 having 81,000 miles at that time.
At 82,500 I replaced the fuel filter, air filter, oil and oil filter, spark plugs and pollen filter. All genuine VX parts were used. At 84,000 miles the cambelt and water pump along with new coolant was fitted by Daz. Exact mileage and date will be confirmed, there is a sticker under the bonnet with the info.

I'm only selling it as I now have a '55' Range Rover. I am currently still running both so is still in use but mileage will not increase much.

MOT - Mid June 2012
RFL - Expires the end of the month, but will include 6 months.

This Omega has the NCDC 2015 with CID. The NCDC 2015 has telematics in the glove box. This stopped working and was removed, so it is now effectively a NCDC 2013. I do have the pairing code, thanks to TB so a new telematics unit can easily be fitted.

This is only a brief advert, full details will be included asap.

£2600 - With 6 months RFL and all scuffs to the bodywork (which are all minor) will be professionally sorted. O/S/F bumper scuff and O/S/R bumper scuff and any other bits and pieces.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.