Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:35:41 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by STEMO
Yes I know I'm delving into conspiracy theory territory, but it really has been extraordinary.  As soon as he got through one thing, another popped up.  ::)
Unfortunately, all of them were true.

on: Today at 12:32:47 
Let's face it, no matter who gets in, of any political party, we, like the rest of the world, are f**ked. So called globalisation has made sure no country can self govern while they are dependent on imports from other countries.
We cannot feed ourselves, warm ourselves or drive about in our cars without the goods and services from abroad. And abroad is in a parlous state.

on: Today at 12:27:30 
Does Donald hold dual citizenship?
He's too busy plotting to overthrow Nicola Sturgeon, changing planning laws and turning Scotland into one massive golf course.

on: Today at 12:26:49 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Migalot
It is now suspected he is going as party leader, but remain at PM until new one appointed………….FFS!! ::) ::) >:(

With Parliament going into recess and the need to have an open election in the Party, that is hardly surprising. At least it gives time for potential runners to be vetted and any WEF types (like Truss and Sunak) weeded out. 

on: Today at 12:26:08 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Varche
Yes I know I'm delving into conspiracy theory territory, but it really has been extraordinary.  As soon as he got through one thing, another popped up.  ::)

It is the Chinese but people don’t realise ( yet)!

on: Today at 12:21:23 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Doctor Gollum
Does Donald hold dual citizenship?

on: Today at 12:13:57 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Lizzie Zoom
It is now suspected he is going as party leader, but remain at PM until new one appointed………….FFS!! ::) ::) >:(

on: Today at 12:12:29 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Sir Tigger QC

on: Today at 11:55:11 
Yes, it's true  ;D

Australia floods: Unfounded cloud seeding claims spread online https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-62049654

on: Today at 11:53:05 
When you think about it the last nine months have been extraordinary with the relentless campaign to bring Boris Johnson down.  :-\

If I put my tin foil hat on, I might think that there were dark forces at work...  :-X
I'm sure you'll find a conspiracy site somewhere to support your theory, Sir Tig. Probably alongside the one that says the Australian government have been tinkering with the weather so as to flood Sydney and control the population.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 13 queries.