Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The BPC!  (Read 620 times)

Drewomega

• Aviemore and Mallorca
    • SKODA Octavia Scout 2.0
    • View Profile
The BPC!
« on: 08 April 2010, 19:02:11 »

I was talking to a friend the other day who has worked for the BBC. He tells me that when going for an interview you have to go before a "PC Board" !! whereby they ask you your political and racist persuasions before actually going for the actual interview for the job you have applied for. This interview (and the deductions made from it) in turn has a huge impact on the selection for the post. I have always regarded the BBC as impartial to whatever they are reporting on. I am now of the thinking that this is just not so. You only have to observe who is in the cameras eye to realise that. This however has only surfaced since this government has been in power. Power to the BPC!
I'm always last in the office in the morning but I make up for it by leaving first.

Nickbat

Re: The BPC!
« Reply #1 on: 08 April 2010, 19:31:40 »

I was talking to a friend the other day who has worked for the BBC. He tells me that when going for an interview you have to go before a "PC Board" !! whereby they ask you your political and racist persuasions before actually going for the actual interview for the job you have applied for. This interview (and the deductions made from it) in turn has a huge impact on the selection for the post. I have always regarded the BBC as impartial to whatever they are reporting on. I am now of the thinking that this is just not so. You only have to observe who is in the cameras eye to realise that. This however has only surfaced since this government has been in power. Power to the BPC!

Confirms everything I've thought about the BBC.  >:( :(

albitz

« Reply #2 on: 08 April 2010, 19:34:05 »

Not even slightly surprised tbh. >:(

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08 April 2010, 20:03:04 »

there is an advantage to getting a job there if you are black or homesexual it seems to me.

STMO999

« Reply #4 on: 08 April 2010, 20:04:04 »

there is an advantage to getting a job there if you are black or homesexual it seems to me.

Or...both :-*   Nice. ;D

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08 April 2010, 20:07:29 »

will you be watching brokeback mountain tonight steve  ;)

STMO999

« Reply #6 on: 08 April 2010, 20:08:44 »

will you be watching brokeback mountain tonight steve  ;)

No. I'll be watching Liverpool take it up the rear.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.