Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: MEMBERS  (Read 2737 times)

smoothomega

• Omega Knight
  • Perth, Western Australia
  • 2002 2.2DTI CDX,
    • View Profile
Re:  MEMBERS
« Reply #30 on: 23 January 2008, 19:44:51 »

:y This forum thingy may catch on one day  ;D

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 23 January 2008, 20:47:05 »

The admins are alright I suppose.  ;)

Personally, I'm chuffed to see the number of new members who are making such a valuable and frequent contribution.

A few weeks back there was a concern that the 'in' jokes may put new members off. Glad to see that we haven't offended too many and that the forum goes from strength to strength.

Long may it continue.

Vive L'OOF.  :y

‘in jokes’ are always a problem for anyone joining in any group, not just this forum. I spend a week or two watching as a guest, it seemed that people knew each other so well that it would be hard to join in. Bite the bullet and have a go, slowly at first, toe in the water etc. Saturday night seemed to be particularly good, a lot of banter, frequently going off thread, and a lot of chat about not much in particular, bit like sitting in the pub.
Long may it continue, becoming a bit of a habit now, little un in bed, sign in!!!!!!
 :y :y :y :y :y :y :y :y
For mad mayhem, you should try one of our (not so regular) regular 'quiznights'.  Yes, a 'pub quiz' can be done online!
We even make sure new members don't feel bad by coming last, Mike Dundee gets the answers wrong on purpose thereby ensuring he always gets last place.
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

Golfbuddy

• Omega Baron
  • Cornwall
  • I'm On An Economy Drive
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 23 January 2008, 22:17:43 »

The admins are alright I suppose.  ;)

Personally, I'm chuffed to see the number of new members who are making such a valuable and frequent contribution.

A few weeks back there was a concern that the 'in' jokes may put new members off. Glad to see that we haven't offended too many and that the forum goes from strength to strength.

Long may it continue.

Vive L'OOF.  :y

‘in jokes’ are always a problem for anyone joining in any group, not just this forum. I spend a week or two watching as a guest, it seemed that people knew each other so well that it would be hard to join in. Bite the bullet and have a go, slowly at first, toe in the water etc. Saturday night seemed to be particularly good, a lot of banter, frequently going off thread, and a lot of chat about not much in particular, bit like sitting in the pub.
Long may it continue, becoming a bit of a habit now, little un in bed, sign in!!!!!!
 :y :y :y :y :y :y :y :y
For mad mayhem, you should try one of our (not so regular) regular 'quiznights'.  Yes, a 'pub quiz' can be done online!
We even make sure new members don't feel bad by coming last, Mike Dundee gets the answers wrong on purpose thereby ensuring he always gets last place.

Is that what he told you???  ;D ;D ;D
[size=24]        [/size][/b]
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.