Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Coming out the shops.  (Read 1717 times)

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
Coming out the shops.
« on: 01 October 2013, 17:55:35 »

I saw someone in a hoodie under the back of my car from the distance shaking the exhaust, Then the alarm went off and he hits his head and ran off well i presume it was a he... Anyway's i didn't know the Omega alarm was that sensitive  ???
« Last Edit: 01 October 2013, 17:58:57 by Mr.OmegaMan »

bigegg

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • MV6 RIP - Lexus GS300 '99
    • View Profile
Re: Coming out the shops.
« Reply #1 on: 01 October 2013, 18:13:03 »

I saw someone in a hoodie under the back of my car from the distance shaking the exhaust, Then the alarm went off and he hits his head and ran off well i presume it was a he... Anyway's i didn't know the Omega alarm was that sensitive  ???

I think if I saw someone like that under my car, I'd be taking a looonnngggg running kick.  >:(

Check your exhaust? He may have been after your cats  ::)
Carpe Incendium

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01 October 2013, 18:17:56 »

I think if I saw someone like that under my car, I'd be taking a looonnngggg running kick.  >:(

Check your exhaust? He may have been after your cats  ::)

Yep did that it's all there, Had a good look around nothing missing that i can see. I think this person was after the back box maybe, I should dull it up maybe its very shiny probably draws the thieves in like magpies to shiny objects ;D

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01 October 2013, 18:22:00 »

One things for sure won't be going shopping there again.

omega3000

« Reply #4 on: 01 October 2013, 19:16:12 »

Need a good talking to  >:( He'd be wearing that hoody as a nappy if i caught him  >:(

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01 October 2013, 19:27:41 »

Need a good talking to  >:( He'd be wearing that hoody as a nappy if i caught him  >:(

Aye  >:(  I couldn't have caught whoever it was, I've never seen someone move so fast (I'm not being racist but i think this person was black unless this person was wearing black gloves). Shame he didn't drop his phone or wallet or something then i might have considered going to the police... Its not safe anywhere these days  :-\

omega3000

« Reply #6 on: 01 October 2013, 19:30:18 »

Aye  >:(  I couldn't have caught whoever it was, I've never seen someone move so fast (I'm not being racist but i think this person was black unless this person was wearing black gloves). Shame he didn't drop his phone or wallet or something then i might have considered going to the police... Its not safe anywhere these days  :-\

Sure aint , luckily i dont leave the car when im out . Mite be worth checking your exhaust clamps to see if he had loosened them off for his next attempt  :(

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01 October 2013, 19:32:52 »

he was looking for his football :)

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01 October 2013, 19:34:27 »

Sure aint , luckily i dont leave the car when im out . Mite be worth checking your exhaust clamps to see if he had loosened them off for his next attempt  :(

Will give it a closer inspection definitely, I live fairly far from this shop some 25miles, I'd be more concerned if it was locally, I'll just avoid that area next time.

05omegav6

« Reply #9 on: 01 October 2013, 21:29:19 »

A good kick then reverse over them, afterall, who in their right mind would voluntarily lie down under a car in a carpark ::)

Make sure you stop immediately though :y

dbug

• Omega Queen
  • Northants
  • Dont knock Linux!
    • Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio
    • View Profile
    • Dbug IT Services
« Reply #10 on: 01 October 2013, 22:42:52 »

A good kick then reverse over them, afterall, who in their right mind would voluntarily lie down under a car in a carpark ::)

Yep immediately after you've run over them  :y
1972 Ferrari Dino, 1967 Triumph TR4A, Mondeo 2.0TDCi Estate, Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01 October 2013, 22:49:16 »

Should have a good view of the exhaust then   ::) ;D ;D

05omegav6

« Reply #12 on: 01 October 2013, 23:11:48 »

Of course, Silly ::) once would be considered accidental, twice might be thought of as careless or worse, deliberate :-\

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 01 October 2013, 23:14:46 »

The exhaust would have been fairly hot id have thought, 25 miles there then i was in the shop some 10-15 minuets, Maybe that would explain the black hands, Some kind of gloves maybe  :-\

chrisgixer

« Reply #14 on: 02 October 2013, 00:32:25 »

Black gloves you say...? ::)
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.