Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clean cars  (Read 820 times)

miggy

Clean cars
« on: 27 May 2007, 14:31:56 »

Have a look, thought it might be of interest to all you miggy owners, you may already know of the web page, here it is anyway.

www.carwashnwax.co.uk

:y

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
Re: Clean cars
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2007, 15:07:05 »

Yeah I already know of that one :P - But Thanks anyway ;D

miggy

« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2007, 15:09:47 »

Yeah I already know of that one :P - But Thanks anyway ;D

I know we have posted on this one but I thought I would post for general info for others.

:y :y

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2007, 20:30:00 »

I dont know why i bother sometimes.......

My meega had been getting very dusty/dirty this week.....so i gave it a wash yesterday.....today its dirtier than before with all the rain overnight/today  >:(

We had very heavy rain overnight and its splashed all the muck on the road to half way up the doors  :(

miggy

« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2007, 20:33:02 »

My meega had been getting very dusty/dirty this week.....so i gave it a wash yesterday.....today its dirtier than before with all the rain overnight/today  >:(

We had very heavy rain overnight and its splashed all the muck on the road to half way up the doors  :(

got the same issue with the black miggy, thats all it does down here in Wales, as I type.
it is p*"sing it down

>:( >:( >:( ;D

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #5 on: 27 May 2007, 20:52:14 »

got the same issue with the black miggy, thats all it does down here in Wales, as I type.
it is p*"sing it down

Started raining here 6.30pm last night......hasnt stopped since...It has been raining for over 24hours now and still is  :o

STMO123

« Reply #6 on: 27 May 2007, 21:06:37 »

it is p*"sing it down

Started raining here 6.30pm last night......hasnt stopped since...It has been raining for over 24hours now and still is  :o

Get out in your cab and make a couple of shillings then :D

miggy

« Reply #7 on: 27 May 2007, 21:10:15 »

it is p*"sing it down

OOOooooh
 ;D ;D

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #8 on: 27 May 2007, 21:26:18 »

it is p*"sing it down

Did yesterday....12hours and probably why i dont feel like it tonight  :y

Got a Southampton docks tomorrow....3 hours if im lucky with traffic....there and back....£100  :y

STMO123

« Reply #9 on: 27 May 2007, 21:34:46 »

it is p*"sing it down

Got a Southampton docks tomorrow....3 hours if im lucky with traffic....there and back....£100  :y

140 mile round trip. £100. Thats cheap mate :y On a few occasions, about eight years ago, I would get elephants and miss my last train. Liverpool to Leeds, about 75 miles, £80 :(

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #10 on: 27 May 2007, 22:22:33 »

it is p*"sing it down

140 mile round trip. £100. Thats cheap mate :y On a few occasions, about eight years ago, I would get elephants and miss my last train. Liverpool to Leeds, about 75 miles, £80 :(

Yeah...its 75 oddish miles to Southampton....i carnt charge for 'dead' miles.....ie the return trip...hence why i like getting heathrow doubles.....get paid to get there....and back again  :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.