Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump concedes.  (Read 10659 times)

B52

• Intermediate Member
  • Glasgow
  • 02 MV6
    • View Profile
Re: Trump concedes.
« Reply #30 on: 11 January 2021, 07:52:42 »

Parler/Amazon and Bedminster/PGA is predictable - commercial brands trying to prevent themselves being hit by the fallout

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 11 January 2021, 09:56:02 »

Parler/Amazon and Bedminster/PGA is predictable - commercial brands trying to prevent themselves being hit by the fallout

I think that the post Trump 'bloodletting' will make the Salem witch hunts and McCarthyism look like child's play.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 11 January 2021, 10:20:33 »

I am thinking that too.

Saw a Trump supporter this morning on bbc world news saying “ it aint gonna happen” referring to Biden being sworn in on the 20th. Not sure what she knows that we don’t!

Biden, or whoever the president is later this month has a lot of work to do on Foreign policy. China, Iran and North Korea for starters. I dare say Putin is waiting for the starting gun too.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 11 January 2021, 10:51:27 »

Little rocket man has already announced he intends to accelerate his quest for a collection of nuclear toys.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 11 January 2021, 10:59:16 »

I think that the post Trump 'bloodletting' will make the Salem witch hunts and McCarthyism look like child's play.  ::)
People are rushing to distance themselves from the Trump brand:

Trump National stripped of 2022 US PGA Championship https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/55615022

Trumps turn of phrase must be catching, one of his representatives said they have a 'beautiful relationship' with the PGA.
Diesel till I die

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 11 January 2021, 11:27:14 »

I am thinking that too.

Saw a Trump supporter this morning on bbc world news saying “ it aint gonna happen” referring to Biden being sworn in on the 20th. Not sure what she knows that we don’t!

Meanwhile, THIS is happening. Which amused the shit out of me ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 11 January 2021, 13:46:37 »

Whilst in it's own right it's slightly amusing, they are singling out people who happened to attend the rally and subsequent march even if they didn't actually approach the building.

It's not a big stretch to restricting people based on how they are registered to vote.

Imagine being banned from leaving Chatham because you did/didn't vote for Brexit? Or do/don't have an Amazon or Facebook account? Or might once have bought something from a business that did/didn't support a particular ideal?

Because that's where this is going...  :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 11 January 2021, 14:23:10 »

Whilst in it's own right it's slightly amusing, they are singling out people who happened to attend the rally and subsequent march even if they didn't actually approach the building.

It's not a big stretch to restricting people based on how they are registered to vote.

Imagine being banned from leaving Chatham because you did/didn't vote for Brexit? Or do/don't have an Amazon or Facebook account? Or might once have bought something from a business that did/didn't support a particular ideal?

Absolute crap.
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 11 January 2021, 14:25:39 »

Time will tell.
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 11 January 2021, 14:27:49 »

Time will tell.
Yeah, we waited till 6th January for you to shut up about Trump, you could harp on about this shite for years.
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 11 January 2021, 14:33:40 »

Trump is a 'Grade A knob'  no getting away from that, but Al has a point. People on the left in the USA (which will now dominate ) will see all Trump voters as dangerous, ignorant bigots.

They may be refused jobs in they voted for Trump. They may not be allowed to fly if they wear a MAGA hat.

The same can happen here with Brexit, with many 'woke' white liberals branding all Brexit voters as thick uneducated racists who need to be educated.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 11 January 2021, 14:42:38 »

Trump is a 'Grade A knob'  no getting away from that, but Al has a point. People on the left in the USA (which will now dominate ) will see all Trump voters as dangerous, ignorant bigots.

They may be refused jobs in they voted for Trump. They may not be allowed to fly if they wear a MAGA hat.

The same can happen here with Brexit, with many 'woke' white liberals branding all Brexit voters as thick uneducated racists who need to be educated.

Then again, they may not. I appreciate that you're starting to watch a lot of YouTube too, but try sticking to facts instead of conjecture.
Diesel till I die

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 11 January 2021, 14:57:50 »

I thought I misheard Arnie Schwarzenegger for a minute there. He said 'Trump will soon be gone, and will be as irrelevant as an old tweet'.  ;D
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 11 January 2021, 15:00:15 »

Educated liberals both here and in the  USA tend to believe Trump and his supporters align politically with Farage and Brexit supporters.

The BBC just loves to portray all remain voters as educated 'deep thinking' intelligent individuals. The very same BBC goes out of it's way to find the most bigoted knuckle-dragging 'brexiteers' and then mock them. The BBC bias is obvious.

The same applies with Trump supporters in the US. This intellectual bias is not really a problem if the numbers are small, but 17.4 million voted for Brexit, and 75 million voted for Trump, and if these people are dismissed as neanderthals there may well be consequences.   

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 11 January 2021, 15:06:43 »

Educated liberals both here and in the  USA tend to believe Trump and his supporters align politically with Farage and Brexit supporters.

The BBC just loves to portray all remain voters as educated 'deep thinking' intelligent individuals. The very same BBC goes out of it's way to find the most bigoted knuckle-dragging 'brexiteers' and then mock them. The BBC bias is obvious.

The same applies with Trump supporters in the US. This intellectual bias is not really a problem if the numbers are small, but 17.4 million voted for Brexit, and 75 million voted for Trump, and if these people are dismissed as neanderthals there may well be consequences.
Where are you getting this shite from? I don't believe particularly like the bbc, but I've never heard that being said, nor have I got that impression. And who, exactly, is dismissing Trump supporters as Neanderthal? Where is your evidence? I'll tell you where, in your head.
Diesel till I die
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 18 queries.