Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is Trussy?  (Read 3065 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Trussy?
« Reply #45 on: 29 September 2022, 13:40:00 »

I make no comments on the mini budget, as TBH, I've not looked at it.  As a middle aged, white, male, straight person, I constantly expect to be oppsed over at every opportunity.

But surely a lower tax, smaller public sector economy makes a shit load of sense?  Or in LZ's shop keeper terminology, stack 'em high, sell 'em cheap.

Or does that now make me a Nazi in the modern world?
You've always been a nazi, didn't you know?  ;D

He'd have implemented the cull by now if he was. :D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 29 September 2022, 13:44:59 »

Is it me then?  :-\

Most of Kwasi Kwarteng's mini budget was leaked in advance so we knew for example they planned to cancel Sunak's ill advised hike in National Insurance and Corporation Tax, both measures apparently 'costing' about £20 billion each.

We knew that the Government planned to subsidise residential and business energy bills at an unknown open ended cost. Some estimates were as high as £200 billion. Nobody batted an eyelid and it's fair to say that the markets 'priced it in'.

The surprise parts of the mini budget are fairly minimal in the grand scheme of things:

Abolishing the 45% tax rate apparently costs about £2 billion, but may end up raising more revenue as happened when they scrapped Gordon Brown's 50% rate.

Abolishing IR35 rules for the self employed apparent costs about £2 billion, but again simplifying the tax system may raise more revenue.

Increasing Stamp Duty threshold apparently costs £1.7 billion, but you don't need Nick's sticky copy of Economics for Dummies to understand this one.

Keeping the annual investment allowance at £1 million apparently costs £1.7 billion, but encouraging businesses to invest is a no brainer and something that the Labour Party consistently bangs on about.

So all in all we're talking about roughly £8 billion of tax cuts that were unexpected, are very likely to boost the economy and raise more revenue, and the amounts are chicken feed comparatively anyway.  ::)

So why has everyone lost their minds over it all?  ???

I think it's all very bizarre and smacks of an orchestrated attempt to bring down the Govt. Can't have them straying from the globalist script now can we?  :)

You may be correct Tig, but unfortunately for the bean counters who make the decisions it has gone down like a bucket of cold sick.

I don't think that a bigger pay packet for those earning more than £150,000, and bigger bonus payments for bankers was wise during a cost of living crisis.......especially literally the day before the Labour party conference.

We'll have to see how it plays out.
What relevance does a party who are not in government have, exactly? Nothing they do or say can be implemented for another two years, by which time they'll have torn themselves apart, as usual. You can say anything when you're not in power, it's of no consequence to anyone. Except the BBC, ITV, CH 4 and the left wing press.
If I were prime minister and Starmer asked me a question I didn't like, I'd just say 'mind your own business, it's nothing to do with you, you have no say in the matter"  ;D

Its started already.  Labour MP Rosie Duffield told a party meeting last night that she will quit the party if Eddie Izzard gets selected for a constituency on a women only shortlist. She also said she is certain that other female MP,s will join her.

https://order-order.com/2022/09/29/watch-rosie-duffield-will-quit-labour-if-izzard-stands-on-all-women-shortlist/

Eddie could even become the first 'female' Labour leader. I doubt that some on the Labour front bench will see the irony. ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 29 September 2022, 13:51:56 »

I note that 'Lesbians for Labour' have been denied access to the conference.

Apparently they are sticking to their guns and insisting they only want to have relationships with other lesbians, the old fashioned type who have a vagina.

Bigoted bitches.....don't they understand how offensive that is to lesbians with a penis. ;D ;D

They clearly need to be more inclusive.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 29 September 2022, 14:04:06 »

Apparently they are sticking to their guns and insisting they only want to have relationships with other lesbians, the old fashioned type who have a vagina.

Bigoted bitches.....don't they understand how offensive that is to lesbians with a penis. ;D ;D

Sounds like you've added Lesbian with a penis to your CV M'Lud?  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 29 September 2022, 14:19:36 »

Whenever I think of lesbians my imagination leads me to leggy blondes aged between 20-35 with proper 'girl bits'.

This new breed of bepenised lesbians just don't float my boat. It seems I'm not very progressive.

How about you, Tig? ::) ::) ::)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 29 September 2022, 14:35:37 »

Whenever I think of lesbians my imagination leads me to leggy blondes aged between 20-35 with proper 'girl bits'.

This new breed of bepenised lesbians just don't float my boat. It seems I'm not very progressive.

Agreed. I prefer lesbos with a vag TBH.  :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 29 September 2022, 14:48:44 »

Just prefer? ::) ::) ::)

Not  insist. ::) ::) ::)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 29 September 2022, 15:30:10 »

I can afford to be picky and choosy and follow my preferences.  :y

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 29 September 2022, 18:11:48 »

I can afford to be picky and choosy and follow my preferences.  :y
It's a handy fall back position  :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 29 September 2022, 19:21:21 »

I'm assuming that Izzard still has his tackle intact. If so , how the hell can he be on a women only list? Yeah, i know, i shouldn't have asked.  ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 29 September 2022, 19:23:05 »

I'm assuming that Izzard still has his tackle intact. If so , how the hell can he be on a women only list? Yeah, i know, i shouldn't have asked.  ;D
He is a disgusting, ugly creature. I'm sure, if he gets elected, most of his constituents would be repulsed.
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 29 September 2022, 19:26:28 »

Surely such a list is, by definition, discriminatory ???
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 29 September 2022, 19:31:09 »

Surely such a list is, by definition, discriminatory ???
Quite. What next, black only candidates?
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 29 September 2022, 19:41:01 »

He is a disgusting, ugly creature. I'm sure, if he gets elected, most of his constituents would be repulsed.

My sentiments entirely, a weirdo like him should not be given airtime on national TV a complete & utter freak
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 29 September 2022, 19:50:34 »

World's gone mad. There's a 12 year old girl refereeing the British Snooker Championship on ITV4
Diesel till I die
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 18 queries.