Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: No reports on bbc sky etc……  (Read 2100 times)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
Laying a rubber road.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: No reports on bbc sky etc……
« Reply #1 on: 18 February 2023, 14:28:22 »

The BBC and much of the MSM like the word 'omission'

In other words they  choose from the news available  what they are willing to broadcast, and omit  stuff that does not serve a left leaning narrative.

George Floyd got plenty of coverage but the 5 black cops that recently killed a black man seems to have flown largely under the radar.

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18 February 2023, 15:13:30 »

I honestly haven’t watched any BBC channel for well over twenty years. I woke up one day and decided that I despise the BBC and have never watched it since.
I can be petty like that.  ;D
Took childish delight recently by cancelling the licence and getting a refund for my parents address, citing the reason as ‘No longer watch or record live TV’ instead of deceased. I look forward to their stupid letters. Did I mention that I’m petty like that.  ::)
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 February 2023, 15:41:45 »

I honestly haven’t watched any BBC channel for well over twenty years. I woke up one day and decided that I despise the BBC and have never watched it since.
I can be petty like that.  ;D
Took childish delight recently by cancelling the licence and getting a refund for my parents address, citing the reason as ‘No longer watch or record live TV’ instead of deceased. I look forward to their stupid letters. Did I mention that I’m petty like that.  ::)

Did the same a couple of years ago.

They wait two years and then contact you again to see if you are mistaken and actually do need a licence.

My answer is the same.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18 February 2023, 15:42:41 »

The BBC needs to stand on it's own two feet.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 18 February 2023, 18:28:48 »

The BBC needs to stand on it's own two feet.
Like The NHS.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 19 February 2023, 10:03:10 »

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYkUvDHo/
I don't watch Irish TV so cannot comment on the level of reportage on that link.
However , I'm down in the deep SW of Ireland in an area that has changed little in decades.
Old values and traditions are upheld and people are considerate , helpful and very giving .
There is an undercurrent of hushed displeasure at the increasing numbers of young predominantly male immigrants that have been housed in several local hotels and institutions .
It's noticeable that there is also a significant increase in young three children + families .
All of these that I have encountered have been mannerly and friendly but the inherent conservative nature of the Irish as a whole is being tested by the influx of asylum seekers from the sub continent and eastern Europe  .
Add to this the wave of refugees that have arrived from Ukraine and the situation becomes extremely difficult in regards to housing and amenities.
They now see the threat to their culture that many of us have warned others about for many years .
I infrequently visit the main town now but upon my last visit I could not help but notice the change in the ethnic origins of the shoppers , it was stark proof of the change that is rapidly occurring  even in this remote area of the world .
You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube so the next twenty years will be " interesting " then those of  you that are still here will be f\/cked .....

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 22 February 2023, 12:00:41 »

I feel we’re gathering momentum towards some real big trouble regarding all this crap being forced on us all the time, there’s only so much they can push…..
Laying a rubber road.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 22 February 2023, 15:09:48 »

It will certainly play into the hands of the extreme right wing.
Grumpy old man

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 22 February 2023, 18:37:41 »

Yes and who can blame them, however most are no better than the extreme left. We need some real middle ground politics.  (If that exists) but there is no way these idiot mps will work together with each others party for the common good like they are supposed to. Fu🧲king  parasites 😡
Laying a rubber road.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 22 February 2023, 19:00:49 »

Yes and who can blame them, however most are no better than the extreme left. We need some real middle ground politics.  (If that exists) but there is no way these idiot mps will work together with each others party for the common good like they are supposed to. Fu🧲king  parasites 😡

We still have it but is is now seen as extreme right wing by university kids of unspecified gender who eat lentils and follow Owen Jones. :-\

Saying that immigration should be checked and that only women can get pregnant was considered normal 5 minutes ago. Now it is seen as 'right wing'... :-\

This is where we are. :-X

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 22 February 2023, 19:26:13 »

We still have it but is is now seen as extreme right wing by university kids of unspecified gender who eat lentils and follow Owen Jones. :-\

Saying that immigration should be checked and that only women can get pregnant was considered normal 5 minutes ago. Now it is seen as 'right wing'... :-\

Doesn't stop us saying it though. J K Rowling is being persecuted for saying that women are women and men are men. Her reply is basically FU Q  :)
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 22 February 2023, 20:58:13 »

Of course that’s why I said “REAL”   Not able to be swayed by other directions👍
Laying a rubber road.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 22 February 2023, 21:16:49 »

Doesn't stop us saying it though. J K Rowling is being persecuted for saying that women are women and men are men. Her reply is basically FU Q  :)

Well, thats not very inclusive is it. :D

She needs to attend one of those diversity and inclususion courses that seem to be springing up everywhere. 8)
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 18 queries.