Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wakefield Quran incident.  (Read 2389 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Wakefield Quran incident.
« on: 03 March 2023, 14:53:38 »

This is still rumbling on with high ranking police officers looking at the floor like naughty schoolboys while being berated by men with long beards.

Why doesn't Britain stand up for itself?. :-\

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: Wakefield Quran incident.
« Reply #1 on: 03 March 2023, 15:01:21 »

I know Tudor Griffiths, and a more down to earth man you could not meet. But the powers that be have reduced these once forthright leaders to quivering wrecks at the thought of being branded a racist or homophobe or just about anything else. I've seen him handle accusations of bullying by a group of parents without breaking sweat, and send them home believing they had won (they hadn't). But you just can't fight stuff like this without telling the truth, and the truth is no longer important.

If fact, in cases like this, the truth will get you cancelled.
« Last Edit: 03 March 2023, 15:06:58 by STEMO »
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03 March 2023, 15:17:21 »

Surely the big story here is that a 14 year old autistic boy who was basically pissing about (like we all did) has supposedly received death threats for dropping the book.

I doubt the police will follow this up though.

The police just look pathetic.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03 March 2023, 15:36:58 »

Surely the big story here is that a 14 year old autistic boy who was basically pissing about (like we all did) has supposedly received death threats for dropping the book.

The police are pathetic. They are trained to be pathetic, and useless, and biased.
This is no joke, it is true. I was in Asda last week, the one opposite the school in question as it happens. World book day was approaching, and I saw a 4' 10", slightly built female, from the back wearing a police uniform. I wondered what book she was acting out. But, you've guessed it, it wasn't a child at all. It was the smallest, youngest, most ineffective looking police constable I have ever seen. I reckon the only way she could ever make a collar is to paralyse the crooks with laughter.
Diesel till I die

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03 March 2023, 16:12:16 »

We had a female PCSO in our town centre two or three years ago. She was actually rounder than she was taller. Every time i saw her she was stuffing her face.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03 March 2023, 16:15:07 »

We had a female PCSO in our town centre two or three years ago. She was actually rounder than she was taller. Every time i saw her she was stuffing her face.
To serve and protect  ;D
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03 March 2023, 16:18:36 »

Unfortunately the Police/ Prison Officers of old are now regarded as Dinosaurs, they prefer to employ youngsters with no interpersonal skills who probably only stay in the job for a couple of years before being invalided out with PTSD . When I retired I was contacted to see if I would like to be employed to assess new entrants into HMPS I declined as I would have no doubt my assessments/comments would have been classed as inappropriate..😄
« Last Edit: 03 March 2023, 16:22:14 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03 March 2023, 16:20:53 »

Do height restrictions not apply now?

It used to be the case that you couldn't become a copper if you were a shortarse.

These days they probably won't allow you to join unless you are part of the LGBT QRSTUVWXYZ community.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03 March 2023, 16:24:47 »

I don't think the 'hobby bobby' has much power to do much about anything.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03 March 2023, 16:39:55 »

Unfortunately the Police/ Prison Officers of old are now regarded as Dinosaurs, they prefer to employ youngsters with no interpersonal skills who probably only stay in the job for a couple of years before being invalided out with PTSD . When I retired I was contacted to see if I would like to be employed to assess new entrants into HMPS I declined as I would have no doubt my assessments/comments would have been classed as inappropriate..😄
You'd have probably ended up the wrong side of the bars, Mick  ;D
Diesel till I die

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 03 March 2023, 16:42:25 »

Do height restrictions not apply now?

It used to be the case that you couldn't become a copper if you were a shortarse.

These days they probably won't allow you to join unless you are part of the LGBT QRSTUVWXYZ community.
Recruiters are not allowed to be shortist, they'd be cancelled by the Association of UK Midgets.
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03 March 2023, 16:55:36 »

I'd like a quid for the number of times that I've been told I look more like a villain, than an upstanding law abiding person Steve , so you're probably right..😄

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03 March 2023, 16:59:50 »

I'd like a quid for the number of times that I've been told I look more like a villain, than an upstanding law abiding person Steve , so you're probably right..😄
Yep. A 12 year old, four foot nothing, female PC would have had your arm up your back and marched you off to the cells, where you'd have had to spend your days watching telly and smoking spice. That'll learn yer  ;D
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 03 March 2023, 17:05:47 »

I think it's absolutely shocking that the lads poor Mother was made to go and sit and apologise to the 'community' wearing a headscarf.  ::)

This account from what looks to be a fairly right wing (far right?  :D) US website probably gives a more detailed account than what the UK MSM is treating us to.  ;)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 03 March 2023, 17:20:08 »

The police are pathetic. They are trained to be pathetic, and useless, and biased.
This is no joke, it is true. …………

That’s why so many forces are now on Special Measures. Sad to say that any respect for them is at an all time low. The bully boys in uniform, and the even worse wpc’s have spoilt it for the genuine copper. Their pathetic response on a couple of occasions that I’ve had dealings with them has made me vow never to bother helping them.
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 03 March 2023, 17:23:25 »

I don't think the 'hobby bobby' has much power to do much about anything.

Aren’t PCSO’s called iPlod’s, as they have less power than a PC.  ::)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03 March 2023, 17:23:59 »

That’s why so many forces are now on Special Measures. Sad to say that any respect for them is at an all time low. The bully boys in uniform, and the even worse wpc’s have spoilt it for the genuine copper. Their pathetic response on a couple of occasions that I’ve had dealings with them has made me vow never to bother helping them.
Did these 'dealings' involve a car and big numbers? ;D
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03 March 2023, 17:28:30 »

Ms. Braverman is trying to stop all this woke crap....although she seems unable to stop the boats.

Unfortunately I think the police are so indoctrinated by diversity and inclusion courses that they are beyond help.

.......they are also shit scared and therefore submissive of a certain element within the community. ::) ::)

« Last Edit: 03 March 2023, 17:31:31 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03 March 2023, 17:35:06 »

Did these 'dealings' involve a car and big numbers? ;D

;D
Strangely no, but I presumed people would think that.  ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 03 March 2023, 18:23:11 »

I was sickened to see that Mother begging forgiveness from the beardy men at the Mosque, flanked by Police officers. It turned my stomach to watch it. I would bet my pension she was pressurised and coerced into doing it.
Where were the beardy men from the Mosques with their grovelling apologies when it became known their congregation members were raping 12 year old white British girls on an industrial scale.
Nowhere to be seen.  >:( >:( >:(
And whats worse, its still happening. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03 March 2023, 18:34:17 »

It’s a pity you didn’t take it to thin some of them out, although I doubt if you would’ve lasted long with all the bullshit rules that would have been thrust upon you.
Laying a rubber road.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 04 March 2023, 13:02:16 »

I was sickened to see that Mother begging forgiveness from the beardy men at the Mosque, flanked by Police officers. It turned my stomach to watch it. I would bet my pension she was pressurised and coerced into doing it.
Where were the beardy men from the Mosques with their grovelling apologies when it became known their congregation members were raping 12 year old white British girls on an industrial scale.
Nowhere to be seen.  >:( >:( >:(
And whats worse, its still happening. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Agreed. How did this very minor incident become so involved?

How did the police become involved?.... Surely a  'scuffed religious book' could have been sorted out by the school in 5 minutes flat.

If the book in question had been the Bible none of this would have been newsworthy. :-\

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 04 March 2023, 16:38:37 »

So the kid who took the book to school has a non crime hate incident on his record and the kids who threatened to kill him have been given 'words of advice' by the police.  ::)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 04 March 2023, 16:53:39 »

This country is fooked. Its all gone to far to be ever put right again.  :(
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 04 March 2023, 16:57:01 »

So the kid who took the book to school has a non crime hate incident on his record and the kids who threatened to kill him have been given 'words of advice' by the police.  ::)

Ah...that is because there is nothing hateful in wanting to kill a kid who dropped a book. ::)

We make a rod for our own backs by always having to apologise for just about everything. :-X

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 04 March 2023, 16:59:39 »

I imagine they were very gentle almost apologetic words of advice.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 04 March 2023, 17:12:09 »

Back in the day, nothing would have been said about the book, but the kids issuing death threats would have got a sound thrashing from the Head and that would have been that!  :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 04 March 2023, 18:46:21 »

Back in the day, nothing would have been said about the book, but the kids issuing death threats would have got a sound thrashing from the Head and that would have been that!  :)

If it was the school who called in the cops over a minor pissing about incident by four kids then they only have themselves to blame.

Of course, the police could have said they had no officers available to attend. This seems to be the case when people get burgled, mugged, or stabbed.....or your car gets stolen. ::)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 04 March 2023, 18:54:52 »

If it was the school who called in the cops over a minor pissing about incident by four kids then they only have themselves to blame.

Of course, the police could have said they had no officers available to attend. This seems to be the case when people get burgled, mugged, or stabbed.....or your car gets stolen. ::)

The police should have given their words of advice to the angry beardy blokes!  :-X

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 04 March 2023, 19:12:13 »

Of course, the police could have said they had no officers available to attend. This seems to be the case when people get burgled, mugged, or stabbed.....or your car gets stolen. ::)https://www.omegaowners.com/forum/Themes/core/images/bbc/toggle.gif

The police should have given their words of advice to the angry beardy blokes!  :-X

That won't happen. There would be a riot and the cops would drop to their knees much like they did with BLM.

Keith ABS

• Omega Baron
  • Maldon Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 04 March 2023, 19:36:52 »

Its all that bloke B liar,s fault. Country went to the dogs with all the shite rules he brought in with the human rights stuff to swell his wifes coffers

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 04 March 2023, 19:50:48 »

Ooh a cynic :D

;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 04 March 2023, 21:18:48 »

I’ve said this before it’s the only answer…….

https://youtu.be/q31WY0Aobro
Laying a rubber road.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 05 March 2023, 11:31:59 »

Couldn't agree more Albs .
You're witnessing the power that the Muslims have in the UK with a 4% population figure .
It will grow , almost exponentially , very quickly to a point where they will wield critical power that will impact negatively on the indigenous UK persons life .
I believe most can see this but seem to prefer sleepwalking into the abyss than confronting it .
I've given up on it as I'm in a more pleasant ( but changing ) place but the generations to come will rue our indecision and rightly blame our inept and short sighted politicians for refusing to grasp the nettle.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 05 March 2023, 12:50:13 »

I agree but it’s so hard to show our obvious unrest without being deemed …racist/far right/Islaphobist/nazi/ etc etc, how the hell are we going to get around that? They undoubtedly have us by the b@llax.
Laying a rubber road.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 05 March 2023, 13:38:38 »

If this is to be believed it looks like the autistic kid is no longer at home. :-\

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11821157/14-year-old-autistic-boys-naive-prank-scuffed-copy-Koran.html

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 05 March 2023, 14:00:28 »

You're witnessing the power that the Muslims have in the UK with a 4% population figure .
It will grow , almost exponentially , very quickly to a point where they will wield critical power that will impact negatively on the indigenous UK persons life .
I believe most can see this but seem to prefer sleepwalking into the abyss than confronting it .
I've given up on it as I'm in a more pleasant ( but changing ) place but the generations to come will rue our indecision and rightly blame our inept and short sighted politicians for refusing to grasp the nettle.

Must have been around 2001 I bought a Sunday paper to take into work, it had a supplement in it all about Muslims & their faith/beliefs etc. I showed it to my Senior Officer  at the time and pointed out one sentence to him that has stayed in my mind ever since " we will not be happy until the flag of Islam is flying in Downing Street" don't think we're that far away from it now.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 05 March 2023, 14:17:49 »

Mick, for all intents and purposes I’d say it currently is mate🙁
Laying a rubber road.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 05 March 2023, 17:13:08 »

Mick, for all intents and purposes I’d say it currently is mate🙁

Hate to admit it but I believe you're right , a very sad time for the UK in general  & I don't think that it can ever be restored now.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 05 March 2023, 18:55:59 »

Must have been around 2001 I bought a Sunday paper to take into work, it had a supplement in it all about Muslims & their faith/beliefs etc. I showed it to my Senior Officer  at the time and pointed out one sentence to him that has stayed in my mind ever since " we will not be happy until the flag of Islam is flying in Downing Street" don't think we're that far away from it now.

Well it might not be flying over Downing Street yet, but it's clearly flying over Wakefield Town Hall.  ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 05 March 2023, 19:49:21 »

Well it might not be flying over Downing Street yet, but it's clearly flying over Wakefield Town Hall.  ::)

About 10 miles from Batley.

The teacher has yet to return to his job. :-X :-\

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 05 March 2023, 19:56:56 »

The school and the police doing this type of thing incites hatred, it doesn’t calm it. I’m happy to be left alone and not have to accommodate a person from a different religion and I’ll leave them alone and not interfere with their religion. Where it becomes messy is when we are dictated to by a different religion, or people expect us to pander to that religion. The pandering by those who are frightened to upset these people/too stupid to realise it’s wrong and will upset normal people, are the one’s that encourage anger and hatred, and this does nothing to quell the situation.
As an example, I had nothing against these beardy people, but I do now as it’s made me angry reading about this petty issue. So, the school being all PC and the police pandering to this shite has incited me, and many others, to be angry. The divide will become greater every time they do this sort of thing.  >:(

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 05 March 2023, 19:57:52 »

About 10 miles from Batley.

The teacher has yet to return to his job. :-X :-\

He never will.  If he has any sense, he's moved far away or even emigrated.

It's utterly shameful, but that's multiculturalism for you.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 05 March 2023, 20:25:02 »

The school and the police doing this type of thing incites hatred, it doesn’t calm it. I’m happy to be left alone and not have to accommodate a person from a different religion and I’ll leave them alone and not interfere with their religion. Where it becomes messy is when we are dictated to by a different religion, or people expect us to pander to that religion. The pandering by those who are frightened to upset these people/too stupid to realise it’s wrong and will upset normal people, are the one’s that encourage anger and hatred, and this does nothing to quell the situation.
As an example, I had nothing against these beardy people, but I do now as it’s made me angry reading about this petty issue. So, the school being all PC and the police pandering to this shite has incited me, and many others, to be angry. The divide will become greater every time they do this sort of thing.  >:(

Yes it’s just making things worse and to be honest I don’t think these people give a flying fk for us I think they are the real racists
Laying a rubber road.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 05 March 2023, 20:43:45 »

It's all going to erupt eventually, there are  many racially motivated groups formed in the UK  , I attended a course about 5 years ago at work & we were asked to write down groups that we knew of, there were probably around 9 or 10 of us in attendance all with several years in HMPS & we fell well short we named around 18 which was not even halfway , in the current climate of appeasement and the general " we must not offend " I really believe it's now a ticking time bomb more now than ever before.
« Last Edit: 05 March 2023, 20:45:32 by Rangie »

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 05 March 2023, 20:57:59 »

Perfectly simple, perfectly true.
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 05 March 2023, 20:58:43 »

Rivers of blood............

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 06 March 2023, 10:37:10 »

Rivers of blood............
Like him or loathe him, Powell could see what was coming.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 06 March 2023, 11:12:36 »

Oh yes he was spot on👍 but even then he got called racist etc etc for stating the obvious
Laying a rubber road.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 06 March 2023, 11:13:49 »

Suella gets it.  :y

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/0913251a-ba0f-11ed-ba66-a35293c2b64e?shareToken=3abad09a4206c7dabe740d26f72d4097

However... Unless she can actually do something, it's just word salad.    :-\

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 06 March 2023, 11:33:08 »

She needs support but how can we help? If it’s what we want there should be a way of showing it and not be ignored
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 06 March 2023, 11:49:55 »

Comrade Whine made a snotty comment about the PMs call to permanently banish anyone arriving by small boat as being the hope for the Tories to win the next election.

I shall not be listening as I am already pissed off enough today ;D

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 06 March 2023, 11:57:41 »

Whine should be eradicated
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 06 March 2023, 12:01:02 »

Whine should be eradicated
He rides a push bike with reckless abandon. Shouldn't be too long.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 06 March 2023, 13:40:12 »

Hopefully 😎
Laying a rubber road.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.