Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: M6 yesterday  (Read 781 times)

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
M6 yesterday
« on: 27 May 2011, 15:36:56 »

I was joining the M6 from the M58 yesterday at about 10 am when it suddenly ground to a halt, about 50 yrds ahead a girl had jumped off a bridge landing in the fast lane of ther opposite carriageway.

The emergency serivces were on site almost instantly and to be honest I was extremely impressed with their handling of what was, a horrific incident. God only knows what made her do it and it didn't look good when we got moving again but I did hear she made it to hospital but with serious injuries.

Suppose i'm just getting it off my chest as it was quite upsetting to be witness to something so sad but christ knows how the Police and ambulance staff cope with such things, they deserve every penny they earn and some :y.

Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Osprey

• Redhill, Surrey
  • Drink up. The world's about to end.
    • 01 2.6 Elite saloon
    • View Profile
Re: M6 yesterday
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2011, 15:57:29 »

Suppose i'm just getting it off my chest as it was quite upsetting to be witness to something so sad but christ knows how the Police and ambulance staff cope with such things, they deserve every penny they earn and some :y.

I'll second that.  A train driver frield has stories of how a "one under" can wreck a driver's career.  Hats off to the emergency services. 

Anyway, it's POETS day - have a snifter and put it behind you if you can.   :y

I feel like a military academy. Bits of me keep passing out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.