Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tomorrow..Sorry guys  (Read 683 times)

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
Tomorrow..Sorry guys
« on: 24 February 2007, 01:56:46 »

A few of you aren't going to thank me.

I ended up taking a gearbox off a V6 Omega this afternoon in order to remove the stubborn components that I long promised to STE, hence after this I was limited by darkness and heavy rain. I have not as yet been able to remove:

CDL motor
Aux belt tensioner

I couldn't shift that lambda sensor again, and have now rounded it a bit. The exhaust itself has got a hole in, so it would be no good bringing that. So we probably won't get far with your EML issue craig...

I'm afraid I'm going to have to post on anything I couldn't get off.. I really do apologise :(

I also stupidly trapped my hand between the gearbox and the car, and it's painful to say the least... hopefully it will have calmed down by the party! It's not so bad that I'm out of action.. but darn sore!!

Other than this, here is to a sucesfull day!!

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Tomorrow..Sorry guys
« Reply #1 on: 24 February 2007, 07:36:01 »

A few of you aren't going to thank me.

I ended up taking a gearbox off a V6 Omega this afternoon in order to remove the stubborn components that I long promised to STE, hence after this I was limited by darkness and heavy rain. I have not as yet been able to remove:

CDL motor
Aux belt tensioner

I couldn't shift that lambda sensor again, and have now rounded it a bit. The exhaust itself has got a hole in, so it would be no good bringing that. So we probably won't get far with your EML issue craig...

I'm afraid I'm going to have to post on anything I couldn't get off.. I really do apologise :(

I also stupidly trapped my hand between the gearbox and the car, and it's painful to say the least... hopefully it will have calmed down by the party! It's not so bad that I'm out of action.. but darn sore!!

Other than this, here is to a sucesfull day!!
No hassles with the CDL motor, its not like its urgent.

I'll be over Witney one day soon, if you're about I'll pop over and pick up, save the hassle of posting....
Grumpy old man
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.