Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: How mint is project Elite!  (Read 2346 times)

nixoro

• Omega Baron
  • Hitchin, Herts
    • View Profile
Re: How mint is project Elite!
« Reply #15 on: 03 April 2007, 11:00:11 »

Look Very Nice James 8-) :y

:question though do the rear doors have small pockets in the panels near the door handles in the lower part of the door or is it just my eyes playing tricks, more than likely just the way the trim goes.

Hope this makes sense
My Elite has rear door pockets. Don't think the MV6 does...

Weird thought I'd ask as the interior in mine doesn't have them. Interior from an N plate so I guess its dependant on year.
« Last Edit: 03 April 2007, 11:00:41 by nixoro »

Bo Bo

• Omega Baron
  • Coventry
  • Here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03 April 2007, 11:04:41 »

:question though do the rear doors have small pockets in the panels near the door handles in the lower part of the door or is it just my eyes playing tricks, more than likely just the way the trim goes.

Hope this makes sense

Weird thought I'd ask as the interior in mine doesn't have them. Interior from an N plate so I guess its dependant on year.
The early Elite rear doors were slightly different, they have a vent which blows air onto the window...
Where would we be without rhetorical questions?!

nixoro

• Omega Baron
  • Hitchin, Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03 April 2007, 11:11:42 »

Hope this makes sense

The early Elite rear doors were slightly different, they have a vent which blows air onto the window...

Cheers for the confirmation BoBo would be good if mine had them atleast then the kids would have somewhere to put the sweet wrappers instead of the floor. >:( ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03 April 2007, 11:12:30 »

Hope this makes sense

Cheers for the confirmation BoBo would be good if mine had them atleast then the kids would have somewhere to put the sweet wrappers instead of the floor. >:( ;D
Errr, ashtrays?
Grumpy old man

nixoro

• Omega Baron
  • Hitchin, Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 03 April 2007, 11:18:23 »

Hope this makes sense

Errr, ashtrays?

Trouble is they fill them then start on the floor lol, shall just have to stop giving them sweets when in the car solves that problem ;D

Back to thread whats the outside bodywork like as if the interiors like that the outsides gotta be spotless too and hows the rebuild going? Very Nice :y
« Last Edit: 03 April 2007, 11:33:16 by nixoro »

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03 April 2007, 12:32:48 »

The rebuild is going really well...

Unfortunately... although I'm itching to get my hands under the bonnet again, I'm being forced against my will I have decided to spend a couple of days with her indoors my girlfriend,

But I'll do a couple of hours after work on Weds, Thurs... and a day at the weekend if I can blag it whilst keeping my special bits intact...  ;D

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.