Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Its a funny old world.  (Read 791 times)

goonv6

• Intermediate Member
    • View Profile
Its a funny old world.
« on: 23 January 2010, 21:24:10 »

I'm still umming and ahhing about selling the miggy so I've been thinking about the things I like/ don't like about it. One of the worst is the poxy wooden trims. I remembered that Folia Tec did a heat based film that can be used to cover trim so I looked on the bay and sure enough, someone was selling some locally. I bid and won and then emailed to askif I collect. She phoned me and during our chat, she told me that they had bought it to cover the fake wood trim on their Omega Estate! I bowled over there and sure enough, they had one of the nicest 02 plate estates in silver I have ever seen. Its a 2.6 and has only done 45k since new! Her husband is disabled and the Miggy is oneof the few cars he can get in and out of. I asked her to keep in touch as I said I knew a few dodgy old blokes on an iffy website that would more than likely be willing to help out if any problems came up with her car.  :y

Welung666

Re: Its a funny old world.
« Reply #1 on: 23 January 2010, 21:26:52 »

I'm still umming and ahhing about selling the miggy so I've been thinking about the things I like/ don't like about it. One of the worst is the poxy wooden trims. I remembered that Folia Tec did a heat based film that can be used to cover trim so I looked on the bay and sure enough, someone was selling some locally. I bid and won and then emailed to askif I collect. She phoned me and during our chat, she told me that they had bought it to cover the fake wood trim on their Omega Estate! I bowled over there and sure enough, they had one of the nicest 02 plate estates in silver I have ever seen. Its a 2.6 and has only done 45k since new! Her husband is disabled and the Miggy is oneof the few cars he can get in and out of. I asked her to keep in touch as I said I knew a few dodgy old blokes on an iffy website that would more than likely be willing to help out if any problems came up with her car.  :y

It hasn't took you long to suss us lot out has it? ;D ;D ;D

waspy

« Reply #2 on: 23 January 2010, 21:30:11 »

Funny & sometimes small  :y :y

pedroMV6

• Omega Knight
  • York
  • Der Metzgermeister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 January 2010, 21:31:55 »

One reason I prefer my MV6 - silver painted trim looks exactly like erm, silver painted trim!
 ;D ;D ;D
Loving the Vectra C 2.2 diesel!

goonv6

• Intermediate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 January 2010, 21:36:09 »

I had the opportunity to but the complere trim from an MV6 for £30. This is a darker smoke colour and lets just say I got it for a VERY good price. Welung, she did say to me that Ilooked too young to drive an Omega... ;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.