Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Mental health issues  (Read 5752 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Mental health issues
« Reply #45 on: 28 January 2021, 20:00:13 »

It seems you merely need to pop on a fetching frock and say you now identify as a woman.

Next thing you know  you are showering with a bunch of real women with a raging hard on. :D

Who are all bending over for the soap!  ;D

I really don't think prison would be all that bad, Tig...... ;D ;D
Depends on your choice of dress. I'll bet yours would be an off the shoulder number.  ;D ;D

Well, given the choice of being rogered (gang raped) in the shower by a group of hardened crims, or gently washing the back of a svelte female, I'd be willing to wear any dress to prove I identify as a woman.

Trouble is that I'd bet that the svelte cutie that you are eyeing up in the shower would quickly get shoved aside by a hard as nails butch type with legs and arms like tree trunks, who would demand to be serviced or she'd rip your dick off!  :o  :P 

You'd soon go into those showers a broken 'man' ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 28 January 2021, 20:06:51 »

It seems you merely need to pop on a fetching frock and say you now identify as a woman.

Next thing you know  you are showering with a bunch of real women with a raging hard on. :D

Depends on your choice of dress. I'll bet yours would be an off the shoulder number.  ;D ;D

Well, given the choice of being rogered (gang raped) in the shower by a group of hardened crims, or gently washing the back of a svelte female, I'd be willing to wear any dress to prove I identify as a woman.

Trouble is that I'd bet that the svelte cutie that you are eyeing up in the shower would quickly get shoved aside by a hard as nails butch type with legs and arms like tree trunks, who would demand to be serviced or she'd rip your dick off!  :o  :P 

Are you and Opti having your own personal fantasy here?
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 28 January 2021, 20:16:21 »

No it's all about mental health Uncle Stemo!  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 28 January 2021, 20:22:22 »

Or just exposing the common feelings of inadequacy of men that many of you seem to have, especially when considering men that look like women, or due to an accident of nature were born with the wrong bodies vs brain?

You all worry about strange things at times, but no real man like I know (most ;D ;D) of you are should have nightmares about trans people. They live their lives you live yours.  As a women I have no worries about individuals that have gender issues.  It is men I worry about, who are naturally sexual predators and treat women as third class citizens! ::) ::)  Most of your sex are lovely........but..... ;D ;)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 28 January 2021, 20:26:18 »

Or just exposing the common feelings of inadequacy of men that many of you seem to have, especially when considering men that look like women, or due to an accident of nature were born with the wrong bodies vs brain?

You all worry about strange things at times, but no real man like I know (most ;D ;D) of you are should have nightmares about trans people. They live their lives you live yours.  As a women I have no worries about individuals that have gender issues.  It is men I worry about, who are naturally sexual predators and treat women as third class citizens! ::) ::)  Most of your sex are lovely........but..... ;D ;)
How very dare you??? Third class citizens indeed. Second class, maybe.  ;D
Diesel till I die

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 28 January 2021, 20:27:17 »

How very dare you??? Third class citizens indeed. Second class, maybe.  ;D

;D ;D ;D :-* :-*

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 28 January 2021, 20:43:05 »

A lot of prisoners used to suffer from mental health issues so they claimed ,personally I never believed the whining bastards.

Excellent, pity you retired👍 Not many proper folk left.
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 28 January 2021, 20:44:55 »

It looks like it has been going on since 2016.

It appears some women (real one's) have been raped by trans women (chicks with dicks)

Still, we need to look after the minorities. :-\ and the trans women would prefer not to go to a male prison where they would get the shit kicked out of them.

My view is that if you have a cock and balls you go to a male prison and if you have a fanny and tits you should go to a female prison. :)

But perhaps I'm being too gender specific.... :D
.  Oi! They are my words
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 28 January 2021, 20:46:13 »

A lot of prisoners used to suffer from mental health issues so they claimed ,personally I never believed the whining bastards.

I know some women prisoners are worried about 'trans women' ( essentially men with tackle still intact ) entering into the women's prison system because they identify as women. Is this a good idea, Mr Rangie?

What is your view?
Why would they be worried, surely you must think they'd be gagging for it?

Yes and as a bonus they might get a nice pair of silicone titties with their penis!  ;D
. But one get two free?
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 28 January 2021, 20:48:40 »

I can tell you a story one night I was " guesting" on a different wing & it was feeding time I was letting the cons out to collect their meals when the Senior Officer pulled me up because I let one out wearing flip flops ( health & safety issues) but in front of him was the he/she all dolled up in heels & a dress etc, so I answered  no flip flops but it's okay to look like the sugar plum fairy ! He wasn't amused but my reputation had preceded me so he knew what to expect, the world has gone totally mad..😁
                 F@ck!!
Laying a rubber road.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 29 January 2021, 13:20:39 »

Genuine mental health problems are often horrific for the sufferers and for their loved ones. Believe me, I know.
The problem now is that like many other things, it is being demeaned by the current fad of, if everything in life isnt perfect and ideal, then you must have mental health issues.
If you cant always get what you want, if your a bit bored or fed up, you have mental health issues.
Its fickin disfraceful.  >:(
I suspect that had it been a thin back in the 70s, all of us would have been diagnosed with something more PC than me being a simpleton.  After all, nobody here has all their dogs on one lead, do they?

But because we couldn't be labelled with anything other than a simpleton or a spaz, which we had to accept rather than get all upset over, we all came out mostly OK.

Thats the difference.

All explained hilariously here.  :y ;D ;D.............bad language included.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GyUmJBqNus

We need more intellectuals on TV. People like Jade Goody and Joey Jaywick.

I doubt Ms Goody will be seen on TV again. ::) ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 29 January 2021, 13:33:48 »

https://youtu.be/6t8no-McE64

For Lizzie......

Personally, I think 'self identification' should be disregarded.

If the individual has a cock then HE should be in with the 'Big Winston's' of this world. :)

The words  "HER penis was erect and sticking out the top of HER trouser" says it all really. ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 29 January 2021, 13:59:40 »

I think a man in a dress and a wig is taking the piss, if all he needs is 'self identification' to become a woman.

A genuine trans (born in the wrong body) would want to be shot of his penis, or have it hollowed out and turned into a 'make do and mend' vagina. ::) A real trans woman would not want to keep 'male bits'

Not sure what could be done about his balls......perhaps they could be given to his dog as a culinary treat. ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 29 January 2021, 14:31:27 »

https://youtu.be/LRcUzEQHYfk

As Mr Bitz is a fan..... ;D ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 29 January 2021, 14:47:23 »

Funniest comedian ever.  :y ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 21 queries.