Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Astra Zenica EU Bullshit  (Read 4611 times)

Broomies Mate

• Omega Baron
  • Bristol, UK
    • Stuff!
    • View Profile
Re: Astra Zenica EU Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: 29 January 2021, 20:33:41 »

Hmmm.....it was French missiles that almost cost us the falklands war.

Those dafty frogs wouldn't know how to load, or fire Exocets.
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Merlot Red Stg1 noobtune
2009 Saab 9-5 Turbo Edition Titan Grey Stg3 noobtune
2017 Vauxhall Vivaro L1H1 125PS Star Silver

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 29 January 2021, 20:34:25 »

He's speechless, that's bad, very bad.  :o
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 29 January 2021, 20:36:31 »

So... in a confrontation with EU what’s the rules?..
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 29 January 2021, 20:39:55 »

So... in a confrontation with EU what’s the rules?..
Too complicated, that's what.
Diesel till I die

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 29 January 2021, 20:40:38 »

Where's Albs when you need him?

Someone mention my name ?  :D
Dont know where to start with this one tbh. Its so ludicrous, you couldnt make it up.
For nearly 5 years most of the EU,s negotiating position centred around preventing the apparent catastrophe of a hard border in  Ireland
They need to ensure this could never happen under any circumstances.
A few weeks after signing the agreement, they have done just that. ;D
I think it shows utter desperation. Joe public in the member states are deeply unhappy about the fact that the little insignificant rock off their coast is vaccinating millions of people, but their masters in Brussels formed committees and sub committees and discussed matters before signing an agreement 3 months after the UK.
Now theyve found the production facilities on the mainland cant possibly keep up with demand, and the much hoped for French vaccine doesnt work,they have demanded the right to have them sent over from the UK, just like a retarded playground bully would do.
When the UK says "far cough", they lose the plot completely. To the point where pro EU. remainer parties in Norn Irn arent even bothering to attempt to defend them. Even the Labour party are issuing weakly worded condemnation.
They are showing themselves up for the utterly inept protectionist bullies some of us knew they were for a long time.
They are perfectly at ease with literally playing politics with innocent peoples lives, to try and salvage their own careers and reputations, as well as chucking out part of an agreement they argued long and hard for and signed a few short weeks ago.
I hope they get so pissed off that they build a fickin big wall along the Irish border.  ;D

Anyone want to rerun the Brexit referendum next week ?  ;D

« Last Edit: 29 January 2021, 20:43:08 by Migv6 le Frog Fan »
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 29 January 2021, 20:41:40 »

Could be interesting, to say the least!👀
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 29 January 2021, 20:43:39 »

Dont know where to start with this one tbh. Its so ludicrous, you couldnt make it up.
For nearly 5 years most of the EU,s negotiating position centred around preventing the apparent catastrophe of a hard border in  Ireland
I think it shows utter desperation. Joe public in the member states are deeply unhappy about the fact that the little insignificant rock off their coast is vaccinating millions of people, but their masters in Brussels formed committees and sub committees and discussed matters before signing an agreement 3 months after the UK.
Now theyve found the production facilities on the mainland cant possibly keep up with demand, and the much hoped for French vaccine doesnt work,they have demanded the right to have them sent over from the UK, just like a retarded playground bully would do.
When the UK says "far cough", they lose the plot completely. To the point where pro EU. remainer parties in Norn Irn arent even bothering to attempt to defend them. Even the Labour party are issuing weakly worded condemnation.
They are showing themselves up for the utterly inept protectionist bullies some of us knew they were for a long time.
They are perfectly at ease with literally playing politics with innocent peoples lives, to try and salvage their own careers and reputations, as well as chucking out part of an agreement they argued long and hard for and signed a few short weeks ago.
I hope they get so pissed off that they build a fickin big wall along the Irish border.  ;D

Somewhat more reserved than I expected   ;D
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 29 January 2021, 20:44:55 »

I would agree👍 The bloody bastards are showing their colour now. I reckon some of the remainers will change suit👍
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 29 January 2021, 20:51:44 »

The EU have invoked article 16, meaning that they've effectively placed a border between Northern and Southern Ireland with regards to the vaccine. Popcorn time.
Sorry, Tigger, I was repeating something you'd already posted. But, in regards to court action, I doubt the UK will be very bothered. The actual rest of the world has told us to return Chagos to Mauritius several times now, but we haven't.
Diesel till I die

Broomies Mate

• Omega Baron
  • Bristol, UK
    • Stuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 29 January 2021, 20:55:26 »

The EU have invoked article 16, meaning that they've effectively placed a border between Northern and Southern Ireland with regards to the vaccine. Popcorn time.
Sorry, Tigger, I was repeating something you'd already posted. But, in regards to court action, I doubt the UK will be very bothered. The actual rest of the world has told us to return Chagos to Mauritius several times now, but we haven't.

The actual rest of the world except the US, which (up until recently) trumped (excuse the pun) all the others.
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Merlot Red Stg1 noobtune
2009 Saab 9-5 Turbo Edition Titan Grey Stg3 noobtune
2017 Vauxhall Vivaro L1H1 125PS Star Silver

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 29 January 2021, 20:59:05 »

Like Gibraltar , Diego Garcia is far too important militarily to take into account the valid legit concerns of the locals.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 29 January 2021, 21:05:48 »

Somewhat more reserved than I expected   ;D

Apart from the possible cost of innocent lives, I find it hilarious. Imo it can only be explained by desperation.
It will be interesting to see how our lot fare in this game of chess. If they play it clever, they could gain an advantage. Particulalry in the eyes of the watching world, most of whom seemed a bit baffled by Brexit.
The only thing Sleepy Joe seems to understand about Brexit is that the GFA is good and needs to be protected, and the Brits can never have a border in Ireland.
Now the EU have just introduced one, I wonder what he will make of it. ::)
More to the point, when can we start bombing French France ?  :y ;D.............and give those Geymans some as well, just to remind them.  ;D
« Last Edit: 29 January 2021, 21:09:28 by Migv6 le Frog Fan »
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 29 January 2021, 21:06:14 »

What locals?  ;D

Diego Garcia is to the Americans what South Georgia is to us... An previously un inhabited atoll with a runway and a jetty ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 29 January 2021, 21:09:49 »

Yes my dear friend , I smiled wryly when I read the media reports .
And that squeak Varadkar threatend the return of the bomb and the bullet if the UK introduced a hard border.
Oh the irony ... ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 29 January 2021, 21:19:31 »

Indeed. The flaw in his argument was that he assumed the only possible angry terrorists would only come from his own side.
He conveniently forgot about the other bunch of eejits who are capable of doing the same for all the opposite reasons. ::)
I found his / the EU comments on that sick tbh. >:(
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.