Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 17:12:59 
Started by danzigfan - Last post by danzigfan
To update my thread here...it was head gasket on UK driver's side, although the other gasket wasn't much better.
Owning an Omega takes an entire man, as you know. It cost me an arm and a leg to put her into state she is now, and I had to sell my kidney to pay for head gasket fix so....I'm just a pieces of a man I used to be now... ;D
For the first time I own Omegas there is no coolant leak
But I like her, hopefully it will last 5 more years to be a proper oldtimer with minimal insurance and used only for summer sunday runs. Then I'll have to buy something else, but untill then I really like old faithfull barge.

on: Today at 16:01:43 
Started by Varche - Last post by STEMO
My tv.

Put it on mute during a phone call or have a visitor it randomelly reverts to sound.

Also - Sky Q, I have it set to a music channel all the time, but then when I have watched a recorded item I end up watching a News channel or an oldies soap channel.  Overnight I end up on a shopping channel. 

None of these are my choices. :-X
Alzheim probably a faulty box.

on: Today at 13:43:15 
Started by Andy H - Last post by countrywoman
Yes and I have worked on all of them. I use the same factors I have done since 96, name and owner change and now part of Alliance network, yes they are shit now.

on: Today at 12:13:27 
Started by Jimbob - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
It should be made law that all lawnmowers run on petrol.

The same applies to cars and your chainsaw. :)

on: Today at 12:08:13 
Started by Jimbob - Last post by grifter
Long overdue cut done last wkend, using (my) a feeble flymo, usually use my friends 4 wheeled jobbie when i've been staring at it for weeks thinking when the hell am I going to cut that it's too long put off cutting it. Needless to say I snagged one of them old weed barrier sheets and the blade wound it up into a rope, then the flymo done a sort of up and over death spiral like a helicopter in trouble. Mind you that's the weed sheet removed and ready to bin along with most of the weeds; good idea for quick weed removal!

on: Today at 12:06:54 
Started by Varche - Last post by Mr Skrunts
My tv.

Put it on mute during a phone call or have a visitor it randomelly reverts to sound.

Also - Sky Q, I have it set to a music channel all the time, but then when I have watched a recorded item I end up watching a News channel or an oldies soap channel.  Overnight I end up on a shopping channel. 

None of these are my choices. :-X

on: Today at 11:47:23 
Started by grifter - Last post by grifter
I was trying to start it up after the filter change but the battery was going really quickly - as I had the radio on and off the last few weeks while working -  so not sure if the pump would have primed enough to see any leaks but would need full pressure to check.
You seriously want to risk it? ???

It turned out ok in the end, although I've now got a TC light on dash, probably bit of the rusty backplate stuck on the ABS sensor. (because I've not plugged the abs wires back in!)

on: Today at 10:24:26 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by johnnydog
Myopia

on: Today at 09:49:29 
Started by Andy H - Last post by BazaJT
Within a mile and a half of me there's a large Halfords an ECP and a Parkers while at the far end of town[about 3 miles]there are two Independant motor factors.
I remember the Cortina[and so many more]being launched-Consul Classic,Consul Capri,Triumph herald,Mini to name a few. :-X

on: Today at 09:38:43 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by BazaJT
Sighted.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 16 queries.