Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EE 4G Data Sim Only Offer - 32GB for £14.50 - 30 Day Rolling Contract  (Read 2799 times)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile

Any good to anyone, you Data hungry mob, Offer will expire in a couple of days, around 6 March 17.  :y

EE 4G Data Sim Only Offer, 32GB for £14.50 pm, 30 Day Rolling Contract, New and Existing Customers, can be cancelled after 1 month, or good for ongoing by Direct Debit Payment.  ;)

4G Data Sim includes Full EE Superfast Speed, Terthering, MiFi, Hotspot all allowed, there is some EU Roaming element included but not sure how much (should be 15Gb EU please check)

Link - http://shop.ee.co.uk/cart?discounts=AWDATAMAR32&WT.mc_id=ON_MEC_A_AffWin_HotUKDeals&WT.tsrc=Affiliate#voucher_link

If Link doesnt work, shop online for 32gb Data Sim at £29.00 then at checkout use Discount Code AWDATAMAR32 for 50% Off
« Last Edit: 02 March 2017, 21:12:17 by zirk »

GastronomicKleptomaniac

• Omega Baron
  • Teesside (the nice bit)
    • 3.2 plod, 2.6 MV6, etc
    • View Profile

Christ I'm not sure I could download that much por er, history documentaries. ..

Good spot Z :y
Servicing and repairs done in NE. Special rates for OOFers! PM me.

steve6367

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile

Great offer, but the code says its invalid so guess they may have ended it early :-(
2.2 CDX Estate (broken), 2.5 CD Salon, 2.5 CD Estate LPG

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile

Great offer, but the code says its invalid so guess they may have ended it early :-(

They seem to have removed or changed the Link I posted but the Offer and Voucher Code still works

you need to get here - http://shop.ee.co.uk/sim-only/pay-monthly-data on top of the SELECT YOUR PLAN are two boxes 30 Days and 12 Months, make sure you have clicked on the 30 Day plans (there both the same price, but the Code is only for the 30 Day one) the go to - £29.00 / 32GB / Our fastest 4G, click Choose then appy '+  Got A Voucher?' enter voucher Code I posted above, brings it down to half price.

Note only 1 discount for 1 Sim Order, so check your Shopping Cart Qty is only 1, other wise Voucher will come back as 'Invalid', if in doubt Empty Yoour Basket, close browser and start again.   ;)

Dont hang about if you want one, as deal could go anytime.
« Last Edit: 03 March 2017, 10:40:35 by zirk »

steve6367

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile

They seem to have removed or changed the Link I posted but the Offer and Voucher Code still works

you need to get here - http://shop.ee.co.uk/sim-only/pay-monthly-data on top of the SELECT YOUR PLAN are two boxes 30 Days and 12 Months, make sure you have clicked on the 30 Day plans (there both the same price, but the Code is only for the 30 Day one) the go to - £29.00 / 32GB / Our fastest 4G, click Choose then appy '+  Got A Voucher?' enter voucher Code I posted above, brings it down to half price.

Note only 1 discount for 1 Sim Order, so check your Shopping Cart Qty is only 1, other wise Voucher will come back as 'Invalid', if in doubt Empty Yoour Basket, close browser and start again.   ;)

Opps  :-[

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile

Did you get one in the end?

steve6367

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile

Did you get one in the end?

Yes ordered one - will open up the option of streaming films when away form home  :y Thank you for the heads up.
« Last Edit: 03 March 2017, 11:41:04 by steve6367 »

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile

Yes order one - will open up the option of streaming films when away form home  :y Thank you for the heads up.
Great, as long as it helps a least one member then it was worth the Post.  ;)

Lincs Robert

Hi,

Thanks for heads up on this - it could be useful. I had a quick look and didn't see anything about using data overseas - I'd be looking to use it within the EU. Did I miss it?

How did you find this?

Thanks - Rob

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile

Hi,

Thanks for heads up on this - it could be useful. I had a quick look and didn't see anything about using data overseas - I'd be looking to use it within the EU. Did I miss it?

How did you find this?

Thanks - Rob
Im in the Comms game, so I get offers, deals emailed to me directly or through contacts. Even though Im on the EE mailing list I rarely see deals from them directly, EE Customers Services rarely know whats going on anyway.  ;D

I did try and find out about the roaming aspect of it, no luck as yet, so best to assume there isnt any as its a 30 Day contract Sim, normally,  rules for Networks are any roaming allowance is only on +12 month contracts.  :(

Lincs Robert

Thanks

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile

HUKD is a good place to keep an eye out.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/32gb-4g-data-simo-half-price-now-14-50pm-ee-rolling-contract-2625582
Used to be a really good site years back, dont really bother with it unless I get really bored, these days is good for stuff like buying Baby Milk that 11p cheaper at Asda then it is in Tescos, problem now is it full of HDUK acoholics that tend to buy stuuf for the sake of it within 10 nano seconds of it being posted and never really wanting the stuff it the first place, then the bargains  posts get used up or expire quickley (Bairgain Hunters), then it gets stashed in the spare room for months.

No wonder eBay is full of idiots these days  ::)

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/32gb-4g-data-simo-half-price-now-14-50pm-ee-rolling-contract-2625582
Used to be a really good site years back, dont really bother with it unless I get really bored, these days is good for stuff like buying Baby Milk that 11p cheaper at Asda then it is in Tescos, problem now is it full of HDUK acoholics that tend to buy stuuf for the sake of it within 10 nano seconds of it being posted and never really wanting the stuff it the first place, then the bargains  posts get used up or expire quickley (Bairgain Hunters), then it gets stashed in the spare room for months.

Yep! Definitely not as good as it once was.

Always see the odd comment saying something like 'bought 10 for eBay' etc.. Then to only find out eBay is flooded with said item then having to give them away or try return the items   ;D

Saying that, I do still find a good deal from time to time.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile

Wholeheartedly agree.

If egay died, these sort of site would become useful again.
Grumpy old man
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.