Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: You couldn't make it up.  (Read 2148 times)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
You couldn't make it up.
« on: 30 May 2023, 19:01:03 »

Just heard that the shinanagins over Schofield  is being referred to a House of Commons select committee. WTF! It's a shame that politicians haven't got anything else to concern themselves about.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: You couldn't make it up.
« Reply #1 on: 30 May 2023, 19:27:07 »

Surely this is a non story.

We know he is a pansy but he only had sex with another pansy who was 'of age'

Where is the story? ???

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2023, 19:43:58 »

I find the whole story very offensive & its affected my mental health so I'm heading to the boozer..🍺🍺🍺
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 31 May 2023, 08:15:30 »

I've had time to think about it & it should be done because all our MPs are squeaky clean & couldn't possibly have any skeletons in their cupboards..😂😂😂
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 31 May 2023, 09:55:58 »

I've had time to think about it & it should be done because all our MPs are squeaky clean & couldn't possibly have any skeletons in their cupboards..😂😂😂

Hence why there is government committee involved. It's a distraction technique, so we hopefully don't realise that our politicians are more bent than Schofield
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 31 May 2023, 10:57:01 »

It appears that the countries biggest commercial TV company has been covering up all kinds of nasty things, and trying to make them go away by pressurising people to sign NDA,s - so there is a good argument for some kind of enquiry to determine just how corrupt the top management of the company have been.
Politicians are probably the wrong people to be doing it though. A retired Q.C. or similar might be better.
The woman at the top almost run the Guardian into the ground (pity she didnt succeed), then almost bankrupt Sleasyjet (pity she didnt succeed), so it begs the question - why did the board of ITV think it was a good idea to offer her the job ?  ::)
She is a high priestess of woke, so maybe they thought this is the way the world is going, so she is a fit and proper candidate ?
God only knows.  ???
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 31 May 2023, 11:17:56 »

It appears that the countries biggest commercial TV company has been covering up all kinds of nasty things, and trying to make them go away by pressurising people to sign NDA,s - so there is a good argument for some kind of enquiry to determine just how corrupt the top management of the company have been.
Politicians are probably the wrong people to be doing it though. A retired Q.C. or similar might be better.
The woman at the top almost run the Guardian into the ground (pity she didnt succeed), then almost bankrupt Sleasyjet (pity she didnt succeed), so it begs the question - why did the board of ITV think it was a good idea to offer her the job ?  ::)
She is a high priestess of woke, so maybe they thought this is the way the world is going, so she is a fit and proper candidate ?
God only knows.  ???
Have a look at Emmerdale, it's ITV in a nutshell. A small Yorkshire village where almost every resident is black, Asian, queer or has mental health problems.
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 31 May 2023, 11:58:04 »

God only knows.  ???
Have a look at Emmerdale, it's ITV in a nutshell. A small Yorkshire village where almost every resident is black, Asian, queer or has mental health problems.

It needs a non binary black midget/dwarf  to beef up the diversity count. ;D

F*uck knows what Annie Sugden would have made of it all.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 31 May 2023, 12:34:50 »

Corrie is the same.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 31 May 2023, 12:57:44 »

God only knows.  ???

It needs a non binary black midget/dwarf  to beef up the diversity count. ;D

F*uck knows what Annie Sugden would have made of it all.

You can't mention 'beef', you'll offend the vegetarians.
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 31 May 2023, 13:10:24 »

God only knows.  ???

Steve I'd rather stick pins in my eyes..😄

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 31 May 2023, 16:56:16 »

God only knows.  ???
                Of course it is they are trying to make us believe that is what it’s really like. I never watch any of those type shows thankfully. It’s just propaganda.
Laying a rubber road.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 01 June 2023, 19:18:14 »

God only knows.  ???

Did they rebuild The Woolpack after the plane hit it ...Amos is a great Barman ,I love the way he keeps Seth in his place too .

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 01 June 2023, 20:25:59 »

God only knows.  ???

Did they rebuild The Woolpack after the plane hit it ...Amos is a great Barman ,I love the way he keeps Seth in his place too .
Even in those days, Don, it was obvious that Amos Brierley and Henry Wilkes were ripping the arse out of each other  ;D
Diesel till I die

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 01 June 2023, 20:42:07 »

Harry and Megs must be furious that Schofield has taken the limelight off them.  ;D   As for itv, I guess the corruption runs right to the top. I don’t watch daytime TV ever but it sounds like a load of shite that others would happily survive without. It’s a habit, of zero importance like the soaps, so those able bodied enough to do so should get off their arse and go for a walk instead of sitting watching dross,  ::) or watch a series on Netflix that’s more riveting.  :y
I understand the less able bodied watching daytime TV, as it’s a distraction from being stuck in a chair all day and I feel for them.
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 18 queries.