Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: does anyone want to take my project car off me?  (Read 1943 times)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
Re: does anyone want to take my project car off me?
« Reply #15 on: 31 December 2007, 18:32:44 »

3 passsengers? swmbo and the dogs?

well with the ski hatch down and the one side of the rear bench down, you can get all the bits in.

Just the 2 big bits need to go on top. Can use the sofa bit to protect the roof.

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 31 December 2007, 18:33:04 »

Well Jaime rekons its just me
The fuel will make no difference if its a noisy valve or lifter.  If I'm honest, doesn't sound like a noisy injector...

I don't think it does either -

I rekon it's a follower.

Either way, there's no harm in getting it running right on gas. I have some much better inlet pipes for tunnie than the bodged ones on there :)

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 31 December 2007, 18:38:35 »

well with the ski hatch down and the one side of the rear bench down, you can get all the bits in.

Just the 2 big bits need to go on top. Can use the sofa bit to protect the roof.

Unfortunately I have just been informed that Hannah doesn't like bunk beds, so it's looking unlikely I'll be able to take it off you, even though the offer is irrisistable. Really sorry :(

I'll tell you what. I'm in Cardiff at the Mo, but providing I don't get a call from work, I should be free tomorrow. It's a 250 mile round trip for me - but if you cover LPG, I'll come over and we'll have a good crack at getting it idling on gas. Incl fitting those better bagpipes, and openeing up the evaporator if needsbe..

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 31 December 2007, 18:45:04 »

Unfortunately I have just been informed that Hannah doesn't like bunk beds, so it's looking unlikely I'll be able to take it off you, even though the offer is irrisistable. Really sorry :(

I'll tell you what. I'm in Cardiff at the Mo, but providing I don't get a call from work, I should be free tomorrow. It's a 250 mile round trip for me - but if you cover LPG, I'll come over and we'll have a good crack at getting it idling on gas. Incl fitting those better bagpipes, and openeing up the evaporator if needsbe..

Done  :y

Shame about the bed!  :(

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 31 December 2007, 18:46:51 »

Wicked. I won't use anymore than a tank - about thirty quid tops.

I'll drop you a text when we're leaving in the morn. Plan is to leave earlyISH but don't bank on that, as I want a beer tonight.... ;D

I've gotta pop into work for a bit now mate, but I'll see you tomorrow.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 31 December 2007, 19:06:35 »

Wicked. I won't use anymore than a tank - about thirty quid tops.

I'll drop you a text when we're leaving in the morn. Plan is to leave earlyISH but don't bank on that, as I want a beer tonight.... ;D

I've gotta pop into work for a bit now mate, but I'll see you tomorrow.

:y
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.