Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: When will the Omega increase in value?  (Read 1891 times)

OmegaAnglesey

Re: When will the Omega increase in value?
« Reply #15 on: 04 February 2013, 00:21:41 »

Lotus Catlton was rare when it was new I thought...?  And desirable, with character and wow factor. It made headlines when released due to its massive power output.

Omega has a dull image as a Taxi. There's loads of them still, and I can't see it being a valued desirable classic tbh.
the only ones that will have the most likelihood of becoming a classic would be the 3.2/3.0 Elite/MV6 imo the rest of the range not so much unfortunately  :-\

dbdb

• west london
  • Tramlining,Trade Club,WIM,my time racing,Linux etc
    • f/l elite 2.6 V6 manual
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04 February 2013, 00:34:25 »

the only ones that will have the most likelihood of becoming a classic would be the 3.2/3.0 Elite/MV6 imo the rest of the range not so much unfortunately  :-\

Definitely the elite/MV6, top of the range always does best.  Personally I think it'll be the prefacelift 2.5 and 3.0 though.  They are the classic, the facelift let's be honest was a bit tarty, eg wing mirrors are much more elegant on pre facelift. The pre facelift has nicer curves and is less brutal. The colour of choice will be black and definitely not silver.  I've owned both and now have the facelift, in silver. 

feeutfo

« Reply #17 on: 04 February 2013, 00:41:35 »

Lotus Catlton was rare when it was new I thought...?  And desirable, with character and wow factor. It made headlines when released due to its massive power output.

Omega has a dull image as a Taxi. There's loads of them still, and I can't see it being a valued desirable classic tbh.
It would be nice to think so. Not sure myself tbh. :-\

Mv6 and Estate models are rare already I thought...?

PhilRich

• Omega Queen
  • A bit further North of the Back of Beyond!
    • Mk 2 Volvo V70
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04 February 2013, 11:58:05 »

All Omegas immediately increase in value/become more desireable when they're broken for parts sadly. :(
If it ain't broke keep fixing it 'til it is!

Kate

• Omega Baron
  • Cornwall
    • Drives people mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 04 February 2013, 16:19:25 »

One thing that makes me think that the Omega could become a classic is the popularity of the oof. I don't know how many members there are but it seems like there's a lot.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.