Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Ronnie project 2007/2 update 3  (Read 1820 times)

Craig_R

• Omega Knight
  • Watford
    • View Profile
Re: Ronnie project 2007/2 update 3
« Reply #15 on: 03 May 2007, 15:40:07 »

Craig R - are these what you wanted?

The guy charged me £5 for the pair. One is a bit scratched as you can see, but they ARE different sizes. I suggest have the both.

Pete - No mirrors left! In fact very little left on the car at all really. Climate panel there if any wants it? Wood surround? Car is a 2.2 CD.

Oh..... I did manage to get the CDR2005 out for £10!!! :)

Nope Ronnie it was the Traction Control one or Rear window blind one i wanted But i might be able to use my blank to go on top of one of the buttons.

Thanks Mate how much would you like including Postage

LOL as soon as everyone hears there is a facelift getting broken everyone dives in for bits :)

Craig
« Last Edit: 03 May 2007, 15:42:01 by CraigR »
Mod's
LPG, MV6 Dark Grey Leather, Carputer, Euro Grill, Rear Sun Blind,  Auto Dip Mirror, Cruise Control, AMP for Carputer
[To be Fitted]Reverse Sensors

Ronald_McBurger

« Reply #16 on: 03 May 2007, 15:55:26 »

I'll ask. He knows what it si worth though I suspect. At a guess, £40? I will try for you mark.

Ronald_McBurger

« Reply #17 on: 03 May 2007, 16:09:06 »

By the way. I didn't buy the CD Alloys. One was kerbed a bit. Back to square one really. If anyone is interested in those facelift alloys, they are nice all the same. He wants £80 the set. 2 tyres are ok, 2 have screws through the tread and will probably want changing. All 225 55 16s

I did however buy a set of pre-facelift ELITE alloys (16") for £60 the set. 2 with cracking good tread, 2 just cracking!!! ;D So, changed two good tyres of her CDX and we now have a nice set of ELite alloys on her car.

Also sold the old alloys of the CDX to the tyre changing bloke for £50. Quite happy with that.

Cambelt now in hand. Water pump also in hand. I will start tomorrow now. Too knackered from running around today.

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03 May 2007, 16:10:51 »

If he wants that much for it I will give it a miss.....its not like they ever fail on the facelift....just wanted a spare to play with...

Ta

Martin_1962

« Reply #19 on: 03 May 2007, 16:15:17 »

Thanks for trying Finlay :y
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 18 queries.