Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Capitol Hill  (Read 9732 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Capitol Hill
« Reply #45 on: 07 January 2021, 12:56:58 »

Only one rioter shot, by a hero security operative who was the only one with the guts to carry out his duty in protecting government personnel. He should be given a medal and the rest of them sacked.

I think shooting an unarmed woman climbing through a window, who was not presenting any sort of immediate threat to anyone, was the act of a coward rather than a hero.  ::)
Yeah, I'm sure he had the time to check that it was both a female and unarmed. Don't start with the Al eyes.  ;D

I've seen the footage of Ashli Babbitt getting shot.  She was struggling to get through a broken internal window and presented no threat to anyone.  Two blokes could have grabbed her, dragged her through and cuffed her.  There were also plenty of Police Officers/Security on the other side behind her as well, so there could easily have been a 'blue on blue' incident.  ::)

I get that in the heat of the moment people act in ways that they wouldn't normally, and at the end of the day if Ashli Babbitt hadn't been there she'd be alive today, but....  :(
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 07 January 2021, 12:59:08 »

Some bloke on Jeremy Whine claiming that had the protestors been BLM they'd have been mowed down by helicopter gunships.

Whine didn't dispute this....
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 07 January 2021, 13:03:17 »

They definitely need to cut Donald's Twitter off, that would make his eyes water.

Trump is obviously going to piss a lot of people off. He is deluded and he is mentally unstable.

This said, he is still the sitting POTUS for another couple of weeks, and to cut him off like this is disrespectful.

I thought Twitter and Facebook where supposed to allow free speech regardless of who it offends. Instead they are playing God.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 07 January 2021, 13:17:10 »

Some bloke on Jeremy Whine claiming that had the protestors been BLM they'd have been mowed down by helicopter gunships.

Criticism of BLM is not allowed at the BBC, so Vine will always nod along in utter obedience to the BLM mantra. Emily Maitlis acted exactly the same on BBC Newsnight where representatives of BLM told her all white people are irredeemably racist. She didn't even attempt to put an opposing view.

CBBC are also teaching  (indoctrinating) our children with CRT (Critical race theory) and white privilege. Kemi Badenoch, the minister for women and equalities, has already stated this to be illegal.

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 07 January 2021, 13:18:54 »

They definitely need to cut Donald's Twitter off, that would make his eyes water.

Trump is obviously going to piss a lot of people off. He is deluded and he is mentally unstable.

This said, he is still the sitting POTUS for another couple of weeks, and to cut him off like this is disrespectful.

I thought Twitter and Facebook where supposed to allow free speech regardless of who it offends. Instead they are playing God.

If they had stamped down on him earlier he may not have thought he could break all their rules regardless.

With freedom comes responsibility, Trump has shown he has none, he therefore forfeits his self-proclaimed "rights"

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 07 January 2021, 13:19:18 »

......I think the caller meant to say 'offered tea and muffins and an apology for being born white'

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 07 January 2021, 13:24:35 »

If they had stamped down on him earlier he may not have thought he could break all their rules regardless.

With freedom comes responsibility, Trump has shown he has none, he therefore forfeits his self-proclaimed "rights"

My point is I have no idea who 'exactly they are'......I suppose it comes down to one unknown person in the end. One person who has total control over what the POTUS  thinks and writes. I think this is a concern.

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 07 January 2021, 13:28:00 »

My point is I have no idea who 'exactly they are'......I suppose it comes down to one unknown person in the end. One person who has total control over what the POTUS  thinks and writes. I think this is a concern.

Nope, not just one person ... a whole raft of them .... and a little research would find the truth easily ....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-55571291

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 07 January 2021, 13:35:27 »

They should also include the politicians who allowed him to continually publicise his fantasy of winning the election. That would have dramatically reduced the flag and gun waving.

If his health and money survive, Trump will be more effective as a 'wronged' opposition figure than he ever could have been as an elected president. He'll also be increasingly  susceptible to even more bizarre and incompetent advisors than he has been for the last four years. The lack of good advice and his own non-existent grasp of strategy are what made yesterday's - for want of a better word - demonstrations fail. Anyone competent would have salted the crowd with experienced leaders to aim it a real target and prepared scapegoat.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 07 January 2021, 13:37:24 »

It looks like Trump has 88.7 million followers yet only received 75 million votes......... Perhaps Mr Gollum has a point. ;)  ;) :)

Seriously though. Trump was essentially banned because his political views didn't align with the people behind twitter and Facebook.

Looks like they are deleting all 88.7 millions followers as well.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 07 January 2021, 13:46:58 »

Trumps biggest error was to not concede the 2020 election  quickly and with some dignity. I imagine  him too 'self important' to consider this.

He lost. No if or buts.

I just worry about any democracy that wants to control  what it's democratically elected president has to say. If Trump had posted endlessly about how great BLM are, and how badly black people are treated in the USA, both Facebook and Twitter would have lapped it up.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 07 January 2021, 14:25:13 »

BLM don't bother me at all, just another protest group.
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 07 January 2021, 14:47:29 »

Yes a protest group that is focused on bringing our hero’s and culture down.
Laying a rubber road.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 07 January 2021, 14:58:35 »

They have powerful backers.

The BBC
The Labour party.
Big Football clubs
Amazon
Google.
Sainsbury
Woke people
Education in our schools

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 07 January 2021, 15:14:46 »

They have powerful backers.

The BBC
The Labour party.
Big Football clubs
Amazon
Google.
Sainsbury
Woke people
Education in our schools
Still doesn't bother me. Other people can live their lives any way they want to, and I'll live mine the way I want to. I won't go out of my way to hurt a black person, but I won't go out of my way to help one, either.
Diesel till I die
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.