Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: A Terrorist's disappointment  (Read 4993 times)

D

• Omega Knight
  • SE London
    • 03 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
A Terrorist's disappointment
« on: 15 January 2015, 22:12:16 »

Wealth, women and endless afterlife spoils. Such is the fantasy of those blowing themselves up in public spaces. Imagine their awe upon discovering that it’s all a sham. Something like this…

God: Come in, come in

Dead Bomber: Blessings be upon you…

God: Cut that out, I’m good. There have been so many of you people blowing yourselves up, I decided to interview you personally. But this is not something I normally do. Why are you doing that?

Dead Bomber: Eh, we thought that’s what you wanted.

God: You thought what? Are you insane? Why would I want you to blow yourself up? And kill other people on top of that? It’s in all religions, ‘Don’t Kill’. Number one. The first thing. How can you miss it?

Dead Bomber: But we thought we’re doing it for you..

God: FOR ME? I created all of this all on my own, I can do whatever I want. I can turn a volcano upside down just by clicking this button here. Don’t ask me why I need this button. Why would I need your help? What twisted logic have you people come up with?

Dead Bomber: Ehm, it’s the afterlife…

God: Afterlife? What afterlife? There is no afterlife! You think this is a computer game? You die and you go to level two? And you didn’t even finish level one, you just opted out.

Dead Bomber: But all the Books talk promise an afterlife, a paradise…

God: It’s a metaphor! How did you people not get that? It’s specifically written in an allegorical manner so you get that. Look at me, discussing literature with an idiot who blew himself up.

Dead Bomber: So there’s no paradise?

God: No, you schmuck. That’s it, you die and you’re gone. I’m making an exception because I wanted to understand what foolishness you people were getting up to. I keep my eye off Earth for a few years, and you people spring up!

Dead Bomber: And the rivers of milk and honey and all of that?

God: You think I’m in catering? What impertinence! It’s enough work looking after you when you’re alive; you want me to spend eternity giving you free food? Like I have nothing better to do. Do you know how many universes I’m running now? Idiots!

Dead Bomber: And the beautiful maidens that we were promised…?

God: WHAT? Just what kind of establishment do you think I’m running here? It was all a metaphor, a story about how you’re supposed to live your life. How can you take it literally? If you’re good, you have inner peace, that’s it. That’s paradise. If you’re evil, you live a tormented inner life. You people have come and blown the whole system away. No pun intended.

Dead Bomber: I’m sorry, we just didn’t realize. You see there were those other people, the infidels who didn’t believe in you correctly. The crusaders and the rejectionists…

God: So you blow them up? Who do you think put them there? You utter imbeciles. You know I might introduce eternal damnation just for people like you. I’ll have to send someone to Earth to tell humans about it. I haven’t done that in centuries, I can’t even remember the shortcut. Get out. GET OUT! Before I turn you to salt.

Dead Bomber: What will happen to me now?

God: I might send you back as a swine, that should teach you. No, I’m pulling your leg. You will die and that’s it.
Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

05omegav6

Re: A Terrorist's disappointment
« Reply #1 on: 15 January 2015, 22:17:34 »

Mr Hammer meet Mr Nailhead... ;)

The whole concept of one supreme being couldn't be any simpler...

minifreek

• Omega Knight
  • Wigan
    • 2.4 V70 & 94 Mini SPi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 January 2015, 22:42:38 »

Brilliant......
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F...

Jusme

• Omega Knight
  • North Hykeham, Lincoln.
    • Lexus LS430
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 January 2015, 10:43:06 »

:y Excellent.  :y
Under-steer is when the front of the car hits the wall, and over-steer is when the rear of the car hits the wall.
Power is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how much of the wall you take with you.

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 January 2015, 10:52:15 »

Brilliant!!  ;D
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #5 on: 16 January 2015, 11:04:03 »

For many millions, including me, we firmly believe in the afterlife.

The screed above would be far more powerful if that fact was included and God's denial of it for the dead bomber, or anyone perpetually committing evil who does not say sorry, I was wrong, as indeed was the message given by Jesus.

But, of course for non-believers that does not ring true and they are dedicated to settling on total death. Shame.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16 January 2015, 11:45:48 »

The screed above would be far more powerful if that fact was included and God's denial of it for the dead bomber, or anyone perpetually committing evil who does not say sorry, I was wrong, as indeed was the message given by Jesus.

But, of course for non-believers that does not ring true and they are dedicated to settling on total death. Shame.

?
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #7 on: 16 January 2015, 12:15:01 »

?

Yes, for me and millions of others it is fact. It is personal belief and a number of experiences that mean I KNOW it is true.

AndyRoid

• Hants
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 16 January 2015, 18:14:48 »

Unfortunately Lizzie, science has proven you wrong on more than one occasion.

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #9 on: 16 January 2015, 18:25:15 »

No it has not. Science knows nothing yet, nor do we as we are just children of the Universe.  However, what we experience personally shapes our views and we start to learn some of the truth of our creators place and powers. You either believe or you do not. Simples!

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 16 January 2015, 18:47:15 »

No it has not. Science knows nothing yet, nor do we as we are just children of the Universe.  However, what we experience personally shapes our views and we start to learn some of the truth of our creators place and powers. You either believe or you do not. Simples!

Doesn`t make it fact though  ;)

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #11 on: 16 January 2015, 18:49:09 »

When you experience certain things and learn you then start to understand the facts but that takes age and maturity.

The Sheriff

« Reply #12 on: 16 January 2015, 18:49:29 »

Religion is a fantastic idea. I mean, give credit to whoever thought that one up. Keep the masses in line with promises of life after death, knowing full well it's impossible to disprove. Genius  :y

AndyRoid

• Hants
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 16 January 2015, 18:52:34 »

No it has not. Science knows nothing yet,
If you should happen to pop your clogs (through natural causes of course because no god would ever give someone a terminal disease), please feel free to log back in to OOF from the afterlife and prove me (and the other non believers) wrong  ;)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 16 January 2015, 18:52:51 »

When you experience certain things and learn you then start to understand the facts but that takes age and maturity.

I love it when Lizzie gets all mysterious!  :-*  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.