Chat Area > General Discussion Area

madeira entry form

(1/3) > >>

raywilb:
i have been trying to fill out a entry form to enable me to holiday in Madeira ( its in english) but as soon as i put my email address and password i am getting a red warning written in Portuguese which translates  to " Error ,Cannot authenticate credentials . not sure what to do  :-\

raywilb:

--- Quote from: raywilb on 29 July 2021, 23:41:48 ---i have been trying to fill out a entry form to enable me to holiday in Madeira ( its in english) but as soon as i put my email address and password i am getting a red warning written in Portuguese which translates  to " Error ,Cannot authenticate credentials . not sure what to do  :-\

--- End quote ---
  sorry i should have posted in the Discussion area

Marks DTM Calib:
Pretty sure you have to register/sign-up with that site first, did you try that route?

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: raywilb on 29 July 2021, 23:41:48 ---i have been trying to fill out a entry form to enable me to holiday in Madeira ( its in english) but as soon as i put my email address and password i am getting a red warning written in Portuguese which translates  to " Error ,Cannot authenticate credentials . not sure what to do  :-\

--- End quote ---

I spent two weeks there in the late eighties with an old girlfriend.

Very nice.....not overly hot.

The main things I remember  are red roofs and stunning scenery.......oh and the brief flight to Porto Santo. :y

STEMO:
Filling out this form should be a piece of cake.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version