Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Complete rear bumper needed for pre facelift Omega Saloon  (Read 3507 times)

greg dear

• bedfordshire
    • omega
    • View Profile

I am looking for a complete rear bumper for pre facelift Omega saloon in good condition.  However, the top part above the chrome strips needs to be scuff and gouge free, as I need this part and the frame underneath it (Vauxhall call this section part 1) to replace the one on my Omega that got badly scuffed last week :-[ (Prior to this the bumper was immaculate).  Although I will be purchasing the whole bumper I will be swapping out the lower lip and middle panels and re-attaching my panels and I will be keeping the other bits as spares in case I need them in the future.

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
Re: Complete rear bumper needed for pre facelift Omega Saloon
« Reply #1 on: 09 July 2015, 12:30:30 »

You and me, both, mate  :y

I'm looking for one too, ideally in as near-mint as possible. Would consider a slightly bent stainless steel strip, too, but ideally mint.  :)
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

greg dear

• bedfordshire
    • omega
    • View Profile
Re: Complete rear bumper needed for pre facelift Omega Saloon
« Reply #2 on: 09 July 2015, 18:45:47 »

You and me, both, mate  :y

I'm looking for one too, ideally in as near-mint as possible. Would consider a slightly bent stainless steel strip, too, but ideally mint.  :)
if you mean the chrome strips that sit beneath the black part of the bumper they are still all available to buy new direct from Vauxhall  greg
« Last Edit: 09 July 2015, 18:48:50 by greg dear »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.