Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 99 T reg Elite TD Estate  (Read 1375 times)

GmasterT

• Intermediate Member
  • Cambridge
  • does that drifting thing...
    • View Profile
99 T reg Elite TD Estate
« on: 16 December 2010, 12:46:24 »

It is with massive regret I need to sell this car.

I bought it for £800 needing some TLC and a new gearbox a couple of years ago, with a view to making it the perfect all round car.

I have loved this thing and it had done me proud, I have since had to store it for 6months and since retreiving it have done some bits and peices. I would love to continue getting it all sorted but I have a new job and no spare money for getting it sorted or getting a back up car so she has to go  :'(

Dark Blue Metallic, BMW TD Auto, Estate.
130k (Will confirm exact mileage when I get to the office) Cream interior.

Bad points:
Intermitant starting problem: Fine once going and drives lovely, but current state of play means 1st thing it will only start 9/10 with the cas unplugged sometimes needing a jump start.

Oil leak, passenger side of engine, have replaced the o rings tht go to the oil cooler/filter housing pipes but havnt had a chance to find the 2nd culprit!

No Tax or MOT, although recent mot failed on slightly worn tyre and blow at back of the exhaust. I may have misplaced the V5 too  :-[

Body is ok, slight rust starting to show on raer arches and by the rear wiper, slight dent in o/s/r door, paint pretty good though, inside could do with a valet.

Couple of minor trim bits missing, door handle surround on drivers door springs to mind, I may well have it somewhere!

Good points  ;D

Everything in the car works, leccy seats, heated all round, climate, cruise, sunroof, windows, display, bose stero and 6disc changer, heated washers, self levelling suspension etc all perfect

AR35 gearbox

Load cover, towbar and dog guard (came with)

Facet lift pump curing the 20l and below fuel issue (also giving you the option to use veggie oil)

New glow plugs, inlet gaskets, diesel filter (with spare) and supplied oil filter, aftermarket airfilter

Grooved front discs with redstuff pads

Option of 17" facelift Elite Alloys

Ideally I need to get what I paid for it so it is up for £800 with the standard 16" Alloys (4 good tyres) or £999 with the 17" Facelift Alloys (with 3 good tyres)

I would swap or similar with a 3.2 manual and I will try and sort some pics later, Thanks  :y

« Last Edit: 16 December 2010, 12:53:12 by GmasterT »

vauxfan2k

• Omega Knight
  • Western Isles
    • View Profile
Re: 99 T reg Elite TD Estate
« Reply #1 on: 16 December 2010, 13:16:07 »

um no offence bud, but thats a lot of money for a car with no tax or test aswell as the issues.

would be better to get it tested then sell, on top of all that its a major crappy time of year to sell.

maybe worth holding out 2 months or so and testing it.  :y

GmasterT

• Intermediate Member
  • Cambridge
  • does that drifting thing...
    • View Profile
Re: 99 T reg Elite TD Estate
« Reply #2 on: 16 December 2010, 13:49:16 »

Understood, I am open to offers suggestion, just a battle of worth vs what Ive put in vs rareity vs. emotion!

I could easily break it for that, which would really upset me! If it doesnt go then no doubt I will continue trying to sort it and put on the relevant ticket, but ya gotta do what you gotta do :)

EDIT: After all that it wont start at all now. I will either fix it (decided its the main fuel pump) or rip out my soul and drop the price according unless I find a corner I can break it in
« Last Edit: 16 December 2010, 22:22:46 by GmasterT »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 18 queries.