Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Rememberance Day Pro Palestinian March  (Read 5177 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Rememberance Day Pro Palestinian March
« on: 07 November 2023, 07:52:59 »

The beginning of the end , no respect going to be shown for our fallen , but I could see this coming won't be long till it's deemed inappropriate the UK is broken.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Rememberance Day Pro Palestinian March
« Reply #1 on: 07 November 2023, 08:10:06 »

I agree.

No harm in a peaceful protest but there is a time and a place. Nowadays it is all about maximum impact for minimal input. A downside of a free democratic society.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 November 2023, 09:17:46 »

They werent very peaceful to the 78 year old poppy seller who got mixed up in the middle of their crowd.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1832277/edinburgh-poppy-seller-attack

Its deliberately provocative imo. There are another 364 days in the year to march through London.
Quiet reflective remembrance of those who gave their lives is too British for them, so they will be happy to take the shine off it.
In one way I hope they are stupid enough to run amok, interfere with the Cenotaph and show themselves up for what they really are.
Someone in Govt might then feel emboldened, grow a pair of gonads and do some small thing to restore a little of British values.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 November 2023, 10:27:21 »

It’s time we all stood up to this bullshit our own country as said there is a time and a place, there is bound to be trouble if it goes ahead, there will be really far right groups exploiting the situation but it will only result in us looking bad. And if we can see it why can’t they it’s their job after all, we need someone in charge who is not afraid to make proper decisions.
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
Laying a rubber road.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07 November 2023, 11:43:01 »

It’s time we all stood up to this bullshit our own country as said there is a time and a place, there is bound to be trouble if it goes ahead, there will be really far right groups exploiting the situation but it will only result in us looking bad. And if we can see it why can’t they it’s their job after all, we need someone in charge who is not afraid to make proper decisions.

I really can't describe how angry I feel if this demonstration is allowed to take place, are those on a position of power blind to what is happening ?  The Police apparently " are asking" for it not to go ahead asking my arse, they need telling it's not happening.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07 November 2023, 11:52:33 »

Yes because these manipulative bastards in power and the woke folk, sympathisers will blame us for the mayhem that is certainly bound to ensue. Then it can only get worse.
Laying a rubber road.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07 November 2023, 13:18:10 »

The Met have completely and utterly lost control of the situation and in my opinion if they ban it at this late stage it won't make any difference because these people have no respect for authority and will take to the streets anyway.

Another thought...  Had it been a march against Net Zero or in favour of Brexit they would have banned it without hesitation.
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07 November 2023, 14:11:32 »

I hate what is happening to this country 😭

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07 November 2023, 14:38:24 »

As do the majority of us, but the political establishment couldnt give a toss about what we think.
ReformUK is the only party I will vote for now. Richard Tice and Ben Habib talk more sense than the 650 morons in the Commons put together.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 07 November 2023, 15:03:03 »

Does anyone remember the riots in South London a few years back a lot of unrest in my hometown Croydon, went completely out of control, prepared to see a lot more of the same very soon , if only we had someone  in power with a pair of balls. My true thoughts would probably get me a ban from OOF.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 07 November 2023, 15:29:15 »

Does anyone remember the riots in South London a few years back a lot of unrest in my hometown Croydon, went completely out of control, prepared to see a lot more of the same very soon , if only we had someone  in power with a pair of balls. My true thoughts would probably get me a ban from OOF.

Was that when Boris bought the water cannons, but they were never used because the lefty wet wipes went nuts and threatened legal action?  ???

They ended up getting sold on to Germany at a massive financial loss if I remember correctly.  :-\
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07 November 2023, 15:50:51 »

Was that when Boris bought the water cannons, but they were never used because the lefty wet wipes went nuts and threatened legal action?  ???

They ended up getting sold on to Germany at a massive financial loss if I remember correctly.  :-\

Absolutely correct, poor little darlings couldn't get them soaked, scum of the earth.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07 November 2023, 15:54:56 »

Water cannon? I'd use a different kind of cannon. Really.
Diesel till I die
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 17 queries.