Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just been......  (Read 1448 times)

4x4

Just been......
« on: 25 October 2014, 13:06:46 »

out with northants 4x4 forum some unexpected green laning this morning,the mighty truck shocked everybody at how well it coped with everything even running on m/s terrain tyres. Shame its the last event before they close the lanes at end of month,always next year tho  ;D

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
Re: Just been......
« Reply #1 on: 25 October 2014, 18:55:50 »

I'd be interested to see how well (or not) my R Class did 'off road'  ....... obviously tyres play a huge part & I only have road tyres on it ..... but it does have plenty of ground clearance.  :y

omega3000

« Reply #2 on: 25 October 2014, 18:57:26 »

out with northants 4x4 forum some unexpected green laning this morning,the mighty truck shocked everybody at how well it coped with everything even running on m/s terrain tyres. Shame its the last event before they close the lanes at end of month,always next year tho  ;D

Pics  ::)

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 October 2014, 19:29:45 »

I'd be interested to see how well (or not) my R Class did 'off road'  ....... obviously tyres play a huge part & I only have road tyres on it ..... but it does have plenty of ground clearance.  :y
You drive it round Bolton don't you? The state the council leave the roads in it's pretty much the same as green laning.
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 October 2014, 19:33:40 »

You drive it round Bolton don't you? The state the council leave the roads in it's pretty much the same as green laning.
;D ;D ;D :y
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 October 2014, 19:41:19 »

Too true ....... and if I miss a pot hole in Bolton, I'm sure that there'll be one in Bury I'll get!  >:(

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25 October 2014, 20:14:08 »

Best time of year for a 4x4. Too easy rest of year!
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 October 2014, 21:31:41 »

Too true ....... and if I miss a pot hole in Bolton, I'm sure that there'll be one in Bury I'll get!  >:(
We've more than enough to go round mate, plus Bolton it the home of the speed bump on a speed bump just in case the first didn't cause enough suspension damage.
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

4x4

« Reply #8 on: 25 October 2014, 22:25:35 »

05omegav6

« Reply #9 on: 26 October 2014, 08:33:57 »

The Frontera has approach angle issues then, inspite of the suspension lift ::)

4x4

« Reply #10 on: 26 October 2014, 12:03:29 »

When i get winch sorted out next year the tow eye will be removed and replaced with a recovery eye either side of winch  :y

omega3000

« Reply #11 on: 26 October 2014, 12:06:11 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.