Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fun police  (Read 1215 times)

4x4

Fun police
« on: 12 July 2015, 13:28:56 »

well it seems some people need to get a life and sense of humour on here and maybe getting there heads out their ass holes,seems like the fun police want to keep this forum as serious as possible,wonder how many more will leave if this continues.....

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Fun police
« Reply #1 on: 12 July 2015, 13:34:25 »

Eh, fun? What did I miss?

Hope it wasn't Gixer, Al, Opti or STMO. :(
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

mka306

« Reply #2 on: 12 July 2015, 13:52:45 »

well it seems some people need to get a life and sense of humour on here and maybe getting there heads out their ass holes,seems like the fun police want to keep this forum as serious as possible,wonder how many more will leave if this continues.....

Are you going to be a bit more specific or is this a general rant, just making sure it's not to do with the banter we were having?

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 July 2015, 15:38:21 »

?

Care to explain 'cause I can't see any recent threads where that has happened (not that I can be bothered to read half the threads though!)

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 July 2015, 15:42:27 »

Fun police? Your idea of fun isn't everyone else's clearly. I suspect posting continuous drivel on other peoples help threads In the help section is indeed your idea of fun.

...also suspect youll be reminded of the guidelines that that's what gen dis is for. Although I guess the hangover is now settling in. ;D :P ;D

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 July 2015, 15:45:46 »

Hoes the water at Billing btw? :)

4x4

« Reply #6 on: 12 July 2015, 15:47:22 »

What hangover ,never had 1 ,but you clearly enjoyed having your say tho,but that should be down to admin,oh i do help members on here,but i think i might just leave like everybody else is doing as getting pissed of with such negativity on this site as it seems certain members are now trying to be admins  :y

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12 July 2015, 15:50:00 »

Just a bit of fun old boy ;)

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12 July 2015, 17:04:37 »

Now what you done  ;D ;D

mka306

« Reply #9 on: 12 July 2015, 17:09:53 »

What hangover ,never had 1 ,but you clearly enjoyed having your say tho,but that should be down to admin,oh i do help members on here,but i think i might just leave like everybody else is doing as getting pissed of with such negativity on this site as it seems certain members are now trying to be admins  :y

Is my post count not high enough to get an answer then, you had plenty to say when posting on my thread ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.