Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Excess Deaths  (Read 1285 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Excess Deaths
« on: 18 August 2022, 23:06:53 »

Apparently Britain is experiencing around 1000 excess deaths a week at the moment, many of which are thought to be caused by delays in treatment for things like cancer, heart disease, diabetes etc due to lockdowns and the National Health Service becoming the National Covid Service.  ::)

Mark Steyn was talking about this on his GB News show recently, and The Telegraph has the story on it's front page tomorrow, but I wonder how many of the opposition politicians and big corporate media characters who constantly demanded that the government locked down sooner, harder and for longer, will now pivot and attack the government for the NHS neglecting people with serious non covid illnesses and conditions during the Covid period?  ???

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/silent-crisis-of-soaring-excess-deaths-gripping-britain-is-only-tip-of-the-iceberg/ar-AA10OkMt?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=c92fdfaa26934c4aaea4b0f15e83da93
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: Excess Deaths
« Reply #1 on: 19 August 2022, 06:34:16 »

Apparently Britain is experiencing around 1000 excess deaths a week at the moment, many of which are thought to be caused by delays in treatment for things like cancer, heart disease, diabetes etc due to lockdowns and the National Health Service becoming the National Covid Service.  ::)

Mark Steyn was talking about this on his GB News show recently, and The Telegraph has the story on it's front page tomorrow, but I wonder how many of the opposition politicians and big corporate media characters who constantly demanded that the government locked down sooner, harder and for longer, will now pivot and attack the government for the NHS neglecting people with serious non covid illnesses and conditions during the Covid period?  ???

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/silent-crisis-of-soaring-excess-deaths-gripping-britain-is-only-tip-of-the-iceberg/ar-AA10OkMt?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=c92fdfaa26934c4aaea4b0f15e83da93
A red herring .Its because the National Health Service has become the International Health Service.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 19 August 2022, 08:11:35 »

I quit the London Ambulance Service in 1989 because of the abuse of the service by the general public we were despatched to some of the most ridiculous calls ie period pain & toothache, this was an absolute waste of our time, I'm not surprised one bit of the chaotic state of the NHS in fact I'm surprised it's still in existence. However when the dispute was on in the eighties a Doctor was in the control room to assess calls to see if it warranted a front line vehicle & callouts were reduced by over 50 percent, unfortunately the whole system is now a complete shambles.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 19 August 2022, 09:59:11 »

A red herring .Its because the National Health Service has become the International Health Service.

No I don't believe it is. They pretty much shut down the NHS during the lockdowns and even cancelled peoples cancer treatments which was disgraceful.  >:(

It took me over month last year to get to see my GP, albeit for a minor issue, but how many serious conditions have been missed because people couldn't see a GP or waited for hours and hours in A&E and being very British didn't want to make a fuss.

The International Health Service that you refer to is a separate issue, but I think the lockdown chickens are coming home to roost.  ::)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19 August 2022, 10:56:32 »

Indeed don’t make a fuss about your impending death unless it’s a covid related one.
Laying a rubber road.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 19 August 2022, 11:04:37 »

Our family and friends experiences bears out the fact that the nhs shut down.

We still have folk waiting for treatment. They very cleverly manipulate the stats to make it look better than it is. My brother is still waiting for his cataract operation. It got delayed for this that and the other reason at Scarborough. Then he had the op cancelled on the day at least once due to staffing issues. Then he got on the table only for the surgeon to say “ Ican’t operate on this. Too complicated. Needs to be done at York by a better team! So he is now on the list at York ( no doubt the bottom) .All along at no stage will he appear on any stats waiting over two years.

The coming death toll from lack of treatment or reluctance to be diagnosed ( most ordinary people had the fear of god instilled in them by Hancocks daily diatribes) will be greater than the deaths actually attributable to Covid. The excess deaths figures will be interesting .

The Spanish health service suffered the same sort of issues but recovered far quicker than the nhs. Eg we got face to face doctor apps much earlier than the uk. My OH made an appointment a couple of days ago for a face to face. Could have had today but in a village further away so chose Monday local..
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 19 August 2022, 13:11:57 »

Mark Steyn seemed to suggest that the excess death rate is higher amongst the 'multi-jabbed' True or not?. I don't know if we will ever know the answer.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 19 August 2022, 13:16:07 »

Is that per capita i.e. adjusted for there being more jabbed than unjabbed?

It could be that the bulk of the no jabs group have good natural immunity.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 19 August 2022, 13:23:15 »

Is that per capita i.e. adjusted for there being more jabbed than unjabbed?

It could be that the bulk of the no jabs group have good natural immunity.

Not sure. We all know there is such a thing as lies, damned lies, and statistics though. It does seem the more jabbed you are the less natural immunity you retain though. Perhaps this may be related to excess deaths.

As I say....I doubt we'll ever know for sure.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 19 August 2022, 19:53:03 »

I was listening to the shrill Vanessa Feltz on Jeremy Vine's R2 show at lunchtime today and she was trying to whip up some outrage about Boris having another holiday.  ::)

Anyway, some knob phoned in and blamed Boris for everything!  ;D  Amongst other things, he blamed him for not locking down early enough at the start, he blamed him for relaxing Covid regs as people are apparently still dying from Covid, he blamed him for inflation, conveniently ignoring that lockdown is a major cause of inflation and blamed him for the current excess deaths because the NHS isn't functioning..... because of lockdown.  :-X

I'm really interested to see how the lockdown fanatics will try to spin these excess deaths possibly caused by lockdowns.  :)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 21 August 2022, 09:03:20 »

Don't forget Brexit and the Donald.  ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 21 August 2022, 10:00:29 »

Its all a conspiracy to cancel out the forthcoming pension crisis.  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 21 August 2022, 19:37:22 »

Our family and friends experiences bears out the fact that the nhs shut down.

We still have folk waiting for treatment. They very cleverly manipulate the stats to make it look better than it is. My brother is still waiting for his cataract operation. It got delayed for this that and the other reason at Scarborough. Then he had the op cancelled on the day at least once due to staffing issues. Then he got on the table only for the surgeon to say “ Ican’t operate on this. Too complicated. Needs to be done at York by a better team! So he is now on the list at York ( no doubt the bottom) .All along at no stage will he appear on any stats waiting over two years.

The coming death toll from lack of treatment or reluctance to be diagnosed ( most ordinary people had the fear of god instilled in them by Hancocks daily diatribes) will be greater than the deaths actually attributable to Covid. The excess deaths figures will be interesting .

The Spanish health service suffered the same sort of issues but recovered far quicker than the nhs. Eg we got face to face doctor apps much earlier than the uk. My OH made an appointment a couple of days ago for a face to face. Could have had today but in a village further away so chose Monday local..
  my wife is awaiting a procedure at York & she needed to see a consultant but instead of seeing one she had a phone appointment. a week or so ago because of the pain she was in & seeing her G.P again she again was referred to a consultant but alas again another telephone appointment has been arranged, so much for the cancer advert that tell you if you have a cough for 3 weeks or so go to see your G.P could be cancer.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 21 August 2022, 19:50:54 »

And I bet you’ve paid NI all your life. If you get here on an illegal boat other ways too,  you’ll get the best of health care and be put up in a nice hotel at the taxpayers expense. It will be TB and polio for us  next as these illegals are fetching it over and staring it off again. I’m up for genuine causes but these boats are full of young men who have mostly nothing to fear from where they came from  Albanians seems to be the most at the moment. Our NHS is being overwhelmed by these people, over twenty thousand already this year FFS.
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 21 August 2022, 20:03:59 »

And I bet you’ve paid NI all your life. If you get here on an illegal boat other ways too,  you’ll get the best of health care and be put up in a nice hotel at the taxpayers expense. It will be TB and polio for us  next as these illegals are fetching it over and staring it off again. I’m up for genuine causes but these boats are full of young men who have mostly nothing to fear from where they came from  Albanians seems to be the most at the moment. Our NHS is being overwhelmed by these people, over twenty thousand already this year FFS.
Polio I can cope with, but TB? I've had my fill of him  :o
Diesel till I die
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.24 seconds with 22 queries.