Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: plug????  (Read 3745 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: plug????
« Reply #15 on: 01 March 2015, 22:09:51 »

I was going to say don't dick about with Entwoods daft codes, you don't need them. But there we are. There goes the Raf arrogance again.  :y ;D

(What this actually means is, he can't understand anything not written down for him :P )
What's wrong with using the system's inbuilt diagnostics?

Whatever works for anyone is good enough, but the inbuilt diags will tell you what the ECU thinks is going on.

Nothing. Except one simply doesn't need it. One could ask what's wrong with the built in mk1 finger. But no. We have to be bloody argumentative don't we.

What do you care anyway? You have tech 2. ;D
Tech2 won't talk to Park Pilot ;D

I would say the in built PP diags are easier for most people checking for first time as its definitive, and doesn't need that certain knack.
Grumpy old man

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02 March 2015, 05:32:21 »

I was going to say don't dick about with Entwoods daft codes, you don't need them. But there we are. There goes the Raf arrogance again.  :y ;D

(What this actually means is, he can't understand anything not written down for him :P )
What's wrong with using the system's inbuilt diagnostics?

Whatever works for anyone is good enough, but the inbuilt diags will tell you what the ECU thinks is going on.

Nothing. Except one simply doesn't need it. One could ask what's wrong with the built in mk1 finger. But no. We have to be bloody argumentative don't we.

What do you care anyway? You have tech 2. ;D
Tech2 won't talk to Park Pilot ;D

I would say the in built PP diags are easier for most people checking for first time as its definitive, and doesn't need that certain knack.

If at the time of posting one doesn't know (or care) what the pp diags procedure is, or if his royal high horseneses is going to post it up, then no clearly not easier, given the op has sussed it without. He doesn't even need to open the boot ;D

Fair play to the Pauls imo. ....he didn't even enter into the " Premier league most arrogant twerk on OOF" competition that seems so important to some people these days. No contest. ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02 March 2015, 18:00:46 »

Are you arguing just for the sake of arguing? Or just like the sound of you own voice? Or simply pissed that a Hobbit violated something precious to you by sticking their finger through your ring?
Grumpy old man

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02 March 2015, 18:52:18 »

Are you arguing just for the sake of arguing? Or just like the sound of you own voice? Or simply pissed that a Hobbit violated something precious to you by sticking their finger through your ring?

I think both.

The hobbit,is from the dark mountains up tut north.
Hoof'land storeman.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02 March 2015, 20:11:35 »

I seem to remember something about being open to other opinions as an order from admin not so long ago.Yet here we are, another opinion posted. Op fixed his car as a result, yet the most arrogant rude reply I supported by admin and the actually helpful post is derided and put down. ....again!

Have YOU gone completely oppsin mental or whatses? ;D

Wing commander Entwood is well known for his arrogance and quoting others input as fact and his own yet not a word from you about it. Suit yourself. :)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03 March 2015, 17:30:41 »

No Mr Gixer, reread thread. Nobody has stated not to use one method and ignore other, except yourself ;)

All I ever stated, following your usual, and somewhat tedious, hostility (to Mr Entwood in this case) was that use whatever method works, but the inbuilt diags are preferred as it states what the ECU sees.

Nobody was saying the other method should be ignored/discarded. Accept you.

Grumpy old man

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 03 March 2015, 18:48:52 »

Don't faff about trying to "feel" the sensors .. do it properly like it was designed to be done ...  :)

Remove the 350 Ohm resistor that suits in the loom by the left hand rear lights then run the test .. get the CORRECT results with ease ..

http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/index.php?topic=103569.0

all the info you need in posts 1 & 2 .. :)

No Mr Gixer, reread thread. Nobody has stated not to use one method and ignore other, except yourself ;)

All I ever stated, following your usual, and somewhat tedious, hostility (to Mr Entwood in this case) was that use whatever method works, but the inbuilt diags are preferred as it states what the ECU sees.

Nobody was saying the other method should be ignored/discarded. Accept you.

Are you completely blind? And you rekon  "I'm" being argumentative. ;D

What exactly are you trying to achieve here? You seem irritated that someone has the or ordacity  to disagree with you. On an open forum on which you hen peck others into being more open minded about.

Mr High and mighty is aggressive to me, yet you side with him, aggressively, in complete contradiction to your open minded "orders".

You also do so as an admin. :o are abbusive :o then accuse me of the same. ;D

How was the train journey? Btw....? ;D
Go peck

05omegav6

« Reply #22 on: 03 March 2015, 20:45:18 »

Now go sit on the naughty step before I bang your heads together... ::)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.