Chat Area > Omega Gallery

OMEGA CD 3.0 TURBO

(1/10) > >>

luizvivas:

Since the launch of Omega in Brazil in 1992, I have dreamed of this car. In 2004 I finally bought one of the first models manufactured. Unfortunately it was not treated well by the former owner. In 2009 I was forced to rectify the C30NE block and headstock and as I use more for travel and tours, the engine is currently only 25,000 km driven. Before Omega I had other cars, but one of them, VW Apollo, had the brave AP 1.8 engine, which I had to prepare with turbo. In March 2019 I finally did another project: my dream car with turbo. Below the key scenes of the process:

TURBO HOLSET HX-35, 50/63:

PANDOO PRO INJECT PROGRAMMABLE INJECTION:

DISPLACED BATTERY FOR CARRIER:

REPLACEMENT OF WATER PUMP AND 12 BLOCK STAMPS, NOW ALUMINUM, MADE TO MEASURE:

EXHAUST COLLECTOR PURCHASED ON THE "CUSTOM" INTERNET THAT NEEDED TO BE MADE TWICE:

WASTE GATE VALVE PIPE HAS BEEN REMOVED AFTER THIS PHOTO, LACK OF SPACE:

PRESSURIZATION PASSES UNDER ENGINE:

WATERCOOLER AND ITS COOLING SYSTEM:

IGNITION WITHOUT DISTRIBUTOR AND WITH 6 VW UP COILS:

C30NE TURBO:

PRO INJECT CENTER MOUNTED ON PANEL:

LAMBDA PROBE DISPLAY WIDE BAND FUELTECH:

ORIGINAL EXHAUST DAMS REPLACED:

NEW PAINT ENGINE COVER:

Engine, clutch, differential, transmission use original parts. Air conditioning, much needed in Brazil, was maintained. It is managed by the original injection, which works together with the Pandoo injection. The watercooler is very efficient. At low speeds, the intake air temperature reaches a maximum of 39 ° C, even on very hot days.

Internal fuel pump, 12 bar
65 lb / h injectors
Air filter K&N in box
1 bar pressure
300 HP
45 kgf
Fuel Ethanol

Varche:
Interesting project.  :y

Is it easy to get ethanol?

Migv6 le Frog Fan:
Looks like a superb project Luis. A lot of work and skill has gone into it.

DrAndyB:
Nice  :y

Raeturbo:
Excellent, how you going to control the boost now? internal wastegate I presume :y

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version