Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: More TCV madness  (Read 7842 times)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
Re: More TCV madness
« Reply #75 on: 19 July 2021, 21:56:34 »

😂😂😂
Laying a rubber road.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 19 July 2021, 22:02:32 »

My daughter and son in law went to the Euro final. They are both double jabbed. They belong to an England supporters club and have been informed that a number of the club members have contacted the virus. At least ten who tested positive  were double jabbed with the AZ vaccine. Also they have just got back from Mallorca, today, and are off to Spain tomorrow week.  ::)  Needless to say, they ain't coming round here any time soon. ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 19 July 2021, 22:10:21 »

My daughter and son in law went to the Euro final. They are both double jabbed. They belong to an England supporters club and have been informed that a number of the club members have contacted the virus. At least ten who tested positive  were double jabbed with the AZ vaccine. Also they have just got back from Mallorca, today, and are off to Spain tomorrow week.  ::)  Needless to say, they ain't coming round here any time soon. ;D
Are they stupid, Ronny?  ;D
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 19 July 2021, 22:10:48 »

How did they contact the virus Ron? E Mail/Text?  Ha ha😂👍👍
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 19 July 2021, 22:15:51 »

I see John McAfee died last month. I was dying for it to be from a virus  ;D
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 19 July 2021, 23:24:45 »

The sooner it spreads to everyone, the sooner we can carry on regadless.  :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 19 July 2021, 23:35:29 »

What’s that Doc? A new strain?  ( regadless)? :D
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 19 July 2021, 23:45:33 »

If we tested for diabetes at the rate we are testing for TCV, there would, obviously, be a spike in the number of diabetics, and that arguably kills more people.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 20 July 2021, 03:20:59 »

The sooner it spreads to everyone, the sooner we can carry on regadless.  :-X

you might not be alive to "carry on regadless"  :-\  DG  ::)  or do you know different ?

has your crystal ball told you there will be No long term problems with people catching Chinese Virus  :-\  the ones that live beyond 5 years say ? assuming we don't get a variant in the next 5 years that doesn't kill 90% of people, jabbed or not   :(

If your crystal ball has  ::) then take it back to pound-land or whatever Tat pedlar you got it from  ;)

if anyone else's crystal ball says 'sooner it spreads to everyone' the better  ::) then I ask  "why didn't that crystal ball warn us to nuke the Wuhan Institute of Virology 3 years ago ?  "

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 20 July 2021, 03:47:49 »

We didn't care then, why should now be any different?

As for the chance of dying from it or worse... I, or you or anyone else, could be hit by a bus tomorrow, die in ten years from undiagnosed testicular cancer or live to 125 and die in my sleep.

Is that a bad thing? We've been barraged over the years about how we've destroyed most everything and that we've run out of/excesses of* materials/food/water/land/air/electricity/trees/oil/sunlight/wind.

*Depending on who you ask and whether your feet are wet or dry and if they had lunch.

The irony of this virus is that it is man made and that of all the things we have apparently destroyed, the human race is our piece de resistance.

So if we were previously able to be oblivious to it, what's to say that we cannot carry on that way?

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 20 July 2021, 06:39:53 »

Interesting/worrying stat from today's news conference:
"Sir Patrick Vallance says 60% of those admitted to hospital have been fully vaccinated but he stresses this is "not surprising" as most people have now been vaccinated".

OOPS 🤪 Sir Patrick says, this morning, that he made a slight boo boo. 60% is the number of unvaccinated people in hospital. Easy done  ;D
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 20 July 2021, 08:56:37 »

Interesting reading throughout this thread but it actually comes down to the fact that nobody has a fuc**ng clue about this virus.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 20 July 2021, 12:00:15 »

As for the chance of dying from it or worse... I, or you or anyone else, could be hit by a bus tomorrow, die in ten years from undiagnosed testicular cancer or live to 125 and die in my sleep.

By letting the Virus spread and mutate so rapidly in the UK we are effectively flooding the roads with speeding p155ed up bus drivers likely to kill many people .

the mandatory wearing of masks and social distancing in shops and public buildings would not have cost anything to keep in place ,polls show two thirds of people wanted that still in place now

this would not effect the selfish idiots who don't give a f*** ,other than they would have to wear a mask and give people space in shops etc .

Boris is well known for doing U turns on policy  ::)
making masks and social distancing mandatory again would be one U turn that people could agree with and also save lives and lost work hours .

best outcome possible for you if you do live through this DG is that you will be working hard to pay off the debt the UK has incurred thus far and pay benefits to support the 20% of the population on the sick with "long covid "because Chinese virus has spread so far into the population  ::)

think about how things have changed in 18 months because of bad decisions ,cover ups and a "lets just see what happens" attitude  ;)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 20 July 2021, 12:21:52 »

My wife finishes for the summer hols tomorrow. I have told her that shops seem to be the most dangerous places and it has been scientifically proven that more cases of covid are caught in shops  (esp clothes shops) than anywhere else.
Think it will work?  ;D
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 20 July 2021, 12:33:04 »

My wife finishes for the summer hols tomorrow. I have told her that shops seem to be the most dangerous places and it has been scientifically proven that more cases of covid are caught in shops  (esp clothes shops) than anywhere else.
Think it will work?  ;D

Not a chance, online shopping is quite popular now I believe & so that eliminates the risk of going into those germ ridden shops.
Credit cards accepted , just make sure you pay the bill in full 😄
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.