Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: The Greenies M25 Protest  (Read 6326 times)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: The Greenies M25 Protest
« Reply #15 on: 14 September 2021, 17:47:33 »

Shame the Police don't revisit their tactics from Orgreave, at least in this case they would be justified

I caught a bit of a Nick Ferrari interview earlier where they were discussing why the Police took so long to clear the protestors out of the way. The fella (I don't know who..) was saying that back in the day, most coppers were big hard working class ex forces types, but these days they're mostly middle class Guardian reading graduates, who have more empathy with the protestors than the general public trying to go about their business.  ::)

Sounds about right TBH.  ???

Yes, the police are often far too conscious of how they may appear to the liberal scene in 2021.  How they handled the miners strike, with the good old fashioned tough, gritty,  policing has gone, and now they are afraid to upset the young who are usually mounting these protests under the banner of "free speech" and "human rights".  It is crazy when it gets to what we saw yesterday, and ignores what the majority of motorists want ; to go about their lawful business unhindered. :(

The agricultural industry is short of workers to pick fruit and veg, so those involved yesterday should be made to go to farms and earn an honest crust, instead of claiming universal credit.  That would be very good for the environment, what these people are claiming to protect, and save the public purse millions whilst solving a food shortage challenge! ;)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 14 September 2021, 18:09:48 »

I wager at least 90% of the lazy misguided cretins have never had jobs in their wasted shitty lives. Doze the off them highway with a nice Komatsu 575A, nice 24ft blade to ‘move them on’ 😎👍
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 14 September 2021, 18:26:29 »

Shame the Police don't revisit their tactics from Orgreave, at least in this case they would be justified

I caught a bit of a Nick Ferrari interview earlier where they were discussing why the Police took so long to clear the protestors out of the way. The fella (I don't know who..) was saying that back in the day, most coppers were big hard working class ex forces types, but these days they're mostly middle class Guardian reading graduates, who have more empathy with the protestors than the general public trying to go about their business.  ::)

Yes, the police are often far too conscious of how they may appear to the liberal scene in 2021.  How they handled the miners strike, with the good old fashioned tough, gritty,  policing has gone, and now they are afraid to upset the young who are usually mounting these protests under the banner of "free speech" and "human rights".  It is crazy when it gets to what we saw yesterday, and ignores what the majority of motorists want ; to go about their lawful business unhindered. :(

The agricultural industry is short of workers to pick fruit and veg, so those involved yesterday should be made to go to farms and earn an honest crust, instead of claiming universal credit.  That would be very good for the environment, what these people are claiming to protect, and save the public purse millions whilst solving a food shortage challenge! ;)

Yes that’s a great idea give the idle twots some good honest work
Laying a rubber road.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 14 September 2021, 18:51:26 »

Yes that’s a great idea give the idle twots some good honest work

That's Twot with an a, I take it Rae?  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 14 September 2021, 20:14:42 »

Taken directly  from your very own dialect sir Steve :y
Laying a rubber road.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 14 September 2021, 20:44:58 »

Taken directly  from your very own dialect sir Steve :y

Arrr!  :D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 15 September 2021, 13:37:12 »

I think they are at it again, Tig. :)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 15 September 2021, 13:40:56 »

Yep and it seems they caused a serious accident as well, with someone getting airlifted to hospital.   >:(

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 15 September 2021, 13:51:09 »

If the police arrive quietly in their 'pride pronoun cars' and show the protesters their new 'trans friendly riot shields'  I'm sure any unpleasantness can be avoided. :)
https://thecritic.co.uk/schrodingers-shield/

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 15 September 2021, 15:58:24 »

We’re doomed☹️🌈
Laying a rubber road.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 15 September 2021, 19:55:10 »

If the police arrive quietly in their 'pride pronoun cars' and show the protesters their new 'trans friendly riot shields'  I'm sure any unpleasantness can be avoided. :)
https://thecritic.co.uk/schrodingers-shield/

I have no words for this sort of crap M'lud, other than I should think that cat burglary is a career that will be making a comeback.  ::)  :-\

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 15 September 2021, 21:02:41 »

Do they have pink, furry handcuffs and well greased truncheons?
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 15 September 2021, 21:31:06 »

https://youtu.be/Mn8mf_hmlh8

Nothing wrong with the rozzers having a snog while on duty. ::)

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 15 September 2021, 21:41:19 »

https://youtu.be/Mn8mf_hmlh8

Nothing wrong with the rozzers having a snog while on duty. ::)
There'll be a lot of old school coppers cringing at that , the police are a joke  >:(

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 15 September 2021, 23:02:12 »

Yep and it seems they caused a serious accident as well, with someone getting airlifted to hospital.   >:(
[/quote.
              Yes well it’s serious now, wonder if the police will change tack?
Laying a rubber road.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.