Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Stainless steel system for the RRS  (Read 1779 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Stainless steel system for the RRS
« Reply #15 on: 06 October 2021, 14:37:54 »

I had a stainless steel exhaust system fitted to our first Subaru Forester several years ago by Longlife cost around £400 , when the Range Rover was being serviced in August I had a look at the system which is the original one while it was up on the ramps & thought it was looking a bit tired in places, had a quote today from Longlife for it, seems reasonable at £575 with a lifetime guarantee  my Xmas pressie to myself.

Seems very reasonable, Mick. It's important that the company is long established, we all know how easy it is to give out lifetime guarantees when they won't be around in twelve months.

The clue is in the name Uncle STEMO!  ;)                                                                                           ;D
I've had plenty of 'love you long time' promises that didn't materialise  ;D

Not as many as Lord Opti I'd wager!  ;D

The 'Love you long time' guarantee tends to come from young ladies who are in fact  young ladyboys.

Is your great uncle trying to tell you something, Tig? ::)

I have no experience of this.  Perhaps you could elucidate M'lud?  :)

I'm pleased to say neither do I.....

What I can tell you is that a 'chick with a dick' is classed as a chick in 2021. ::) ::) ::) So having sex with one is exactly the same as having sex with a chick without a dick..... :) ;) :D

Nothing remotely gay about it. :)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 06 October 2021, 14:39:34 »

I had a stainless steel exhaust system fitted to our first Subaru Forester several years ago by Longlife cost around £400 , when the Range Rover was being serviced in August I had a look at the system which is the original one while it was up on the ramps & thought it was looking a bit tired in places, had a quote today from Longlife for it, seems reasonable at £575 with a lifetime guarantee  my Xmas pressie to myself.

Seems very reasonable, Mick. It's important that the company is long established, we all know how easy it is to give out lifetime guarantees when they won't be around in twelve months.

The clue is in the name Uncle STEMO!  ;)                                                                                           ;D

The 'Love you long time' guarantee tends to come from young ladies who are in fact  young ladyboys.

Can't you get arrested for doing that Tig?  :D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 06 October 2021, 14:41:14 »

Can't you get arrested for doing that Tig?  :D
We use to elucidate on LSD in the 70's  ;D
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06 October 2021, 14:41:46 »

Can't you get arrested for doing that Tig? :D

For doing something in public with the same last three letters you can..... ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06 October 2021, 16:47:25 »

Can't you get arrested for doing that Tig? :D

For doing something in public with the same last three letters you can..... ;D
Only if someone complains/is offended :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

Keith ABS

• Omega Baron
  • Maldon Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 06 October 2021, 18:46:51 »

Back on track, I had a full stainless built for the Monza.
Cracking sound, no drone
Was measured with an iphone decibel app at 84db in an empty field
The Monaro currently has stainless from the cats to the back boxes which are still the origionals
Front and mid boxes have been deleted but I think is not quite loud enough
Hopefully haveing stainless headers and 200 micron sports cats fitted while the car is in its winter slumber ready for its new "voice" in the spring
My exhaust work was done by Pipecraft in Baslidon
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.