Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: That poor little boy.  (Read 2009 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
That poor little boy.
« on: 03 December 2021, 18:48:51 »

Its all over the news, and I am trying hard to avoid the gory details. It makes me too upset and angry when I hear / read about it.
I get the gist of what happened though, and it convinces me more that we should reintroduce the death penalty for the creatures who do this kind of thing.
They arent human, so shouldnt have human rights.
I sincerely hop they suffer utter abject misery every hour of every day in prison, and the other prisoners do to them what they did to that poor defenceless little kid.  :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:(
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: That poor little boy.
« Reply #1 on: 03 December 2021, 18:53:35 »

I've been turning the sound off when it comes on. I don't see anything to be gained in feeling like punching someone. Bastards.
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03 December 2021, 19:22:03 »

This type of crime happens every year & it's the same old story social workers missed the signs Police were called but failed to act ,one look at the property they were living in would have raised alarm bells in my head but then I'm a suspicious old bastard . The evil pair will spend time in segregation before going to a main wing in prison but I have no doubts that there will be a " contract" put on them boiling water & sugar usually works well.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03 December 2021, 19:38:54 »

Yep, its the standard response from the authorities, the same one I have heard every time since my own childhood days.
" We will ensure lessons are learnt from this terrible tragedy to ensure it doesnt happen again".
And then it happens again.
I hope your right about the boiling water and sugar. I would pay good money to be able to do the job myself.
The pleasure derived would be immense.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03 December 2021, 19:43:42 »

Yep, its the standard response from the authorities, the same one I have heard every time since my own childhood days.
" We will ensure lessons are learnt from this terrible tragedy to ensure it doesnt happen again".
And then it happens again.
I hope your right about the boiling water and sugar. I would pay good money to be able to do the job myself.
The pleasure derived would be immense.

The sound of someone being burnt by that concoction stays with you forever but is pleasurable in a " funny" kind of way when an evil c**t gets their justifiable punishment from their companions.
« Last Edit: 03 December 2021, 19:45:50 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03 December 2021, 19:44:55 »

So that evil bitch of a stepmother got life with a minimum term of 29 years, which suggests that she'll be eligible for parole after 2050.  ???

I've no doubt that some hand wringing do gooder types on the parole board will let her out as well. >:(  ::)

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03 December 2021, 20:26:34 »

I was going to post this but I couldn’t, my blood was boiling I couldn’t type my feelings and yes as I’m sure it’s the same for all of us on this thread I had tears in my eyes and find it torturous to read but I do on the million to one chance that  I ever meet the evil bastards, how in Gods name can they do this? These type need to be just simply put down immediately without a thought of how it will hurt for too long or all that crap. Just give them two bullets in the head and bury them, and even that is too kind. I really hope they get what’s coming to them in jail, I may sound evil myself saying this but I stand by it.
Laying a rubber road.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04 December 2021, 09:15:05 »

So that evil bitch of a stepmother got life with a minimum term of 29 years, which suggests that she'll be eligible for parole after 2050.  ???

I've no doubt that some hand wringing do gooder types on the parole board will let her out as well. >:(  ::)

They will use " mental health issues" in her favour then research her childhood & she will tell them that she was abused so that will work in her favour as well, and they will believe all that shit, seen it happen all before its all boll ocks some people are just born evil & need to be put to death instead of being a drain on taxpayers, of course the male involved will be subject to the same .unfortunately these do-gooders don't take notice of what the Officers who deal with these scum advise on their behaviour whilst incarcerated they are all manipulative scheming bastards.
« Last Edit: 04 December 2021, 09:19:47 by Rangie »

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04 December 2021, 10:20:33 »

Perhaps she was abused as a child and perhaps her parents should be in there with her.

Perhaps she and her stepson really hated each other and were constantly battling.

It’s easy to judge from the luxury of our oh so perfect lives.

It’s clear that she should never have been a parent though, and there is a glaring disparity between what she told the call handler and the police so she's got what's coming. And none of the above is any justification whatsoever for doing what she did, and whilst no punishment will bring him back, she has been punished.
Onanists always think outside the box.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04 December 2021, 10:30:17 »

Wasn't the child already removed from the birth mother?

Scum breeds scum in my book, and sadly that means that most children born into that environment are oppsed, either buy horrific means like this case, or because they grow up thinking its normal to hit old ladies over the head to nick their pension.

Obviously, my solution fixes it all.
Grumpy old man

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04 December 2021, 11:40:54 »

Most folk haven't got a clue about this type of scum unless you've had to deal with them, I once had a child killer who accused me of grabbing his genitals whilst conducting a rub down search, he pursued his claim until I was hauled before the Prison governor whom I  actually joined the job with & new me extremely well on my evidence I stated that had I have had the opportunity to grab his genitals I would have twisted them to cause extreme pain till he became unconscious, after viewing the CCTV  his claim was dismissed the Governor stating that he believed my version of events.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04 December 2021, 12:25:49 »

This is a terrible tragedy where a very young life was extinguished after some extremely cruel treatment by a least one person who should have loved and protected him, and another extremely despicable bitch who I would love to get hold of! >:( >:( >:(

What worries me though, and touching on what some have already touched on, is there are far too many cases like this that are live at the moment across the country.  Not a modern social ill, has happened for centuries,  but I know of four cases around here that social services are actively involved in, and another three where the child(ren) have already been removed from the parents.  I know of these cases by just listening to my relatives and contacts, and the official action being taken.

My daughter even felt strongly enough to report about a 7 year and 12 year old children in very real danger from the mother and the latest in a whole string of bad partners, that many of us have known about for months.  We are talking about real child cruelty, with the 7 year old recently asking my daughter "doesn't my mother love me anymore?", on the lines of what "Arthur" was recorded as saying.  My daughter and I have tried to help the situation, but the cruelty continues.  However, Social Services have yet to react, as they didn't in another past case until much, much later. 

The truth is they are over whelmed by these cases, and as TB intimated it is due to so many parents not being fit to have children, and the mother or father becoming single as the partner decides the responsibility of parenting is too much and scarpers, only for some "unsuitable person" to take their place with cruelty following. In all the four cases I currently know about this is the case.

Forced sterilization is an answer in any autocratic / dictator state, and maybe it should be here.  It would save many children yet to be born from going through the misery of what Arthur went through and save huge amounts of public money being spent to try and rectify, which no one can, these cases, instead of going to far more deserving cases in the social care system.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 04 December 2021, 12:27:36 »

Forced sterilization is an answer in any autocratic / dictator state, and maybe it should be here.
Leftie Liberal!  Don't be so soft on them!
Grumpy old man

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 04 December 2021, 12:31:12 »

Forced sterilization is an answer in any autocratic / dictator state, and maybe it should be here.
Leftie Liberal!  Don't be so soft on them!

Oh, I could go a lot further TB but then I would destroy my so called softy / leftist reputation!  My instinct is to take the hard right wing approach!

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 04 December 2021, 12:32:25 »

Unfortunately the ones that die are just the tip of the iceberg, many more are suffering every day at the hands of these brutes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.