Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 5th gear.  (Read 1733 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: 5th gear.
« Reply #15 on: 23 January 2022, 14:15:02 »

They are doomed to fail there will never be enough of a reserve to charge the infernal machines

I have a lefty/greenie mate who often enthuses about electric cars and the utopian days ahead when we are all trundling around in little milk floats, but when I point out inconvenient truths like Where is all the electricity going to come from? He gets mad and dismisses me as An effing denier!  ::)

He's good sport!  ;D

Ahh, yes, virtue signallers don't like seeing the inconvenient "big picture". ;)

If everyone plugs in their milk floats at 6PM ready for the following day will the grid cope?

Yes of course, we are going to be the Saudi Arabia of wind!  Didn't you know that?   ???    :D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
Re: 5th gear.
« Reply #16 on: 23 January 2022, 14:24:04 »

They are doomed to fail there will never be enough of a reserve to charge the infernal machines

I have a lefty/greenie mate who often enthuses about electric cars and the utopian days ahead when we are all trundling around in little milk floats, but when I point out inconvenient truths like Where is all the electricity going to come from? He gets mad and dismisses me as An effing denier!  ::)

He's good sport!  ;D

Ahh, yes, virtue signallers don't like seeing the inconvenient "big picture". ;)

If everyone plugs in their milk floats at 6PM ready for the following day will the grid cope?

Yes of course, we are going to be the Saudi Arabia of wind!  Didn't you know that?   ???    :D
All we have to do is harness all the hot air from our politicians and media and we'll have plenty.  :)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.