Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Partygate...  (Read 2759 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Partygate...
« on: 19 May 2022, 22:07:09 »

.... yet again!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Partygate...
« Reply #1 on: 20 May 2022, 11:33:24 »

But it never happened. He stood up in parliament and told the world it never happened.  And he's so honest.
Grumpy old man

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 May 2022, 12:53:58 »

Past caring now.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 May 2022, 13:53:46 »

Past caring now.
Yes, time to move on. Except for Sir Queer Starmer, he has to carry stuff like this on forever, to disguise the fact that his party has no actual policies, apart from sticking up for tiny minorities.
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 May 2022, 14:51:47 »

The image of  appeaser Starmer and the ginger growler taking the knee for BLM didn't sit well with me, and I will not vote for him regardless of how utterly shite Bojo is most of the time. :-\

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 20 May 2022, 15:34:54 »

Got to admit I like Boris , mostly because of his I couldn't give a f**k attitude suits me fine.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 20 May 2022, 20:46:47 »

Yes.. there’s that…
Laying a rubber road.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 20 May 2022, 21:01:52 »

There are now far bigger things to keep Boris busy, such as stopping Putin, with all the other strong members of NATO, from creating further conflict in Eastern Europe.

We are also facing a crisis with living costs that Boris MUST get to grips with.

Partygate was just an aberration that history will almost forget. ;)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 20 May 2022, 23:22:01 »

Boris. Am I the only person who sees Boris flit from one disaster to another but come out smelling of roses,  just about.?

To the long list you could add Northern Ireland and Gibraltar.

What next , no potatoes or bread?
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 21 May 2022, 02:05:48 »

Boris. Am I the only person who sees Boris flit from one disaster to another but come out smelling of roses,  just about.?

You're being melodramatic again. Bread is produced regionally.

If McDonald's run out of chips, then so be it.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 21 May 2022, 08:20:03 »

No your not. He has done it his whole life. He is no more than a chancer. He has got away with it so far, but it will bite him on the arse at some point.
He should have been forced to resign over the lies he told the Commons and the country. The only reason he got away with it is it seems there is no-one to replace him with.
The shambles he has created in Norn Irn is one of the most incompetent and dishonest political acts I have ever seen.
That should also have finished him, and in any previous Govt. it would have done.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 21 May 2022, 10:17:36 »

It has all been said before, that Boris is a bumbling buffoon who is typical of the public school system.

Even Churchill had big flaws, and made big mistakes, but like him we just pray that Boris comes good, continues to show good leadership in the issues of Ukraine, and straightens the mess that is Northern Ireland borders.

Let’s face it, who else is there? Who can be strong enough with the people around him to face down what is an international crisis of some magnitude, with the risk of a far bigger war, rationing, and bankrupt countries, including our U.K.?

Heaven help us, eh?! :o ::)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 21 May 2022, 11:59:07 »

No your not. He has done it his whole life. He is no more than a chancer. He has got away with it so far, but it will bite him on the arse at some point.
He should have been forced to resign over the lies he told the Commons and the country. The only reason he got away with it is it seems there is no-one to replace him with.
The shambles he has created in Norn Irn is one of the most incompetent and dishonest political acts I have ever seen.
That should also have finished him, and in any previous Govt. it would have done.

True enough, but it is difficult to see what else he could have done given the events in 2019 with that rotten parliament and the Benn Surrender Act that tied his hands behind his back.  ::)

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the meeting at a country house in Cheshire that Boris Johnson had with Leo Varadkar where the NIP was agreed. Johnson went in saying there might have to be checks on the UK/RoI border and came out saying they'd done a fantastic deal to put a border down the Irish Sea. I wonder what messages Varadkar carried from the IRA?  ???  :-\  :-X
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 21 May 2022, 14:15:38 »

And less than a year before he told the DUP conference in Belfast that he (nor any UK PM) could ever even consider putting a border down the Irish sea.
He should have held his nerve and threatened to walk away without a deal. Then just let the clock run down and wait for a phone call.
The whole issue was and is a red herring. On the one hand the amount of illegal trade across the border is miniscule in the grand scheme of things and not worth worrying about.
On the other hand the border is porous as a sponge. Always has been and always will be, and no-one will ever stop it.
A small number of people living either side of it will always get rich from smuggling across it.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 21 May 2022, 14:44:07 »

And less than a year before he told the DUP conference in Belfast that he (nor any UK PM) could ever even consider putting a border down the Irish sea.
He should have held his nerve and threatened to walk away without a deal. Then just let the clock run down and wait for a phone call.
The whole issue was and is a red herring. On the one hand the amount of illegal trade across the border is miniscule in the grand scheme of things and not worth worrying about.
On the other hand the border is porous as a sponge. Always has been and always will be, and no-one will ever stop it.
A small number of people living either side of it will always get rich from smuggling across it.
Yes, but you don't want to try and muzzle in on the action, I believe they're quite precious about it  ;D
Diesel till I die
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 19 queries.