Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bottled sweat  (Read 700 times)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Bottled sweat
« on: 16 June 2022, 16:32:27 »

Stephs packed lunch today had some female internet influencer who sells stuff to her fans.

Bottled farts at up to 500 dollars was very popular. The process was to douse a petal and then insert  into phial for posting out. Despite it being incredibly popular she had to stop as her diet was causing that much gas that she thought she was going to have a heart attack ( fart attack maybe).

So she is now selling her fans breast sweat. She has to sit out in the sun . ….well you can imagine the harvesting and packaging process.

Ever think you spent a life in the wrong job! It is amazing the perversions that are out there.

Anyone got anything similar?
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Bottled sweat
« Reply #1 on: 16 June 2022, 16:34:48 »

Stephs packed lunch today had some female internet influencer who sells stuff to her fans.

Bottled farts at up to 500 dollars was very popular. The process was to douse a petal and then insert  into phial for posting out. Despite it being incredibly popular she had to stop as her diet was causing that much gas that she thought she was going to have a heart attack ( fart attack maybe).

So she is now selling her fans breast sweat. She has to sit out in the sun . ….well you can imagine the harvesting and packaging process.

Ever think you spent a life in the wrong job! It is amazing the perversions that are out there.

Anyone got anything similar that they are willing to share on the Interwebs?
Fixed.

Although the question might well be asked, at what point does curiosity become a perversion...
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 June 2022, 18:06:33 »

I believe Uncle STEMO makes a good living on OnlyFans selling his skid marked Y fronts to kinky old ladies?  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 June 2022, 18:32:43 »

Anyone got anything similar?

At times she runs out and resorts to sweat from her dog's ball bag. The customers are none the wiser. :)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 June 2022, 18:35:50 »

I believe Uncle STEMO makes a good living on OnlyFans selling his skid marked Y fronts to kinky old ladies?  ;D
Skid marks?  More like Mars bars  ;D
Diesel till I die

Carfix

• Malmesbury, Wiltshire
    • 1997 & 1998 Omega Elites
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17 June 2022, 11:04:10 »

I thought it was an April fool joke at first.

I could not believe that some people could pay good money for such rubbish and showing this when many people are struggling with everyday bills was in poor taste.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 17 June 2022, 11:42:09 »

I thought it was an April fool joke at first.

I could not believe that some people could pay good money for such rubbish and showing this when many people are struggling with everyday bills was in poor taste.
Inflation is the least of the things wrong with this picture...
Onanists always think outside the box.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.