Omega Help Area > Omega Electrical and Audio Help

Sun Sensor 2

(1/2) > >>

2nddaniel:
Does anyone have any experience with the connections for the dash top mounted sun sensor? Particularly the pins, cables and the plug? My broken one has only two pins in the centre, the replacement I sourced has 3 pins (only one of these matches a pin location on the old one) and the plug has a notch on one corner so that it won't connect to the plug in my car.
I remember the wiring loom has only 2 wires to the plug , even if i sourced a matching 3 pin plug i would have difficulty figuring out the connections.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Doctor Gollum:
You have acquired the wrong sensor for your car.

TheBoy:
PFL and FL have different sensors. PFL/MFL is just a single sensor, FL is a dual sensor in the same dome, to tell the system if the sun is passenger or drivers side etc.

2nddaniel:

--- Quote from: TheBoy on 06 March 2024, 09:18:57 ---PFL and FL have different sensors. PFL/MFL is just a single sensor, FL is a dual sensor in the same dome, to tell the system if the sun is passenger or drivers side etc.

--- End quote ---
This is useful, thank you.

johnnydog:

--- Quote from: Doctor Gollum on 06 March 2024, 07:55:04 ---You have acquired the wrong sensor for your car.

--- End quote ---

Really? Well I never......
Helpful - as always.... ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version