Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't Believe it!  (Read 921 times)

HolyCount

Can't Believe it!
« on: 25 December 2009, 15:52:16 »

Christmas Day and people are actually on our website buying make up !!!!  Haven't they got anything better to do on this day of all days ???

Mind you -- I am sat on t'internet meself I guess  :-/

STMO999

Re: Can't Believe it!
« Reply #1 on: 25 December 2009, 15:54:19 »

Christmas Day and people are actually on our website buying make up !!!!  Haven't they got anything better to do on this day of all days ???

No. It's the most boring day of the year.

Does anyone know any irreligious jokes? ;D

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
  • I might have a link, pic or part number for that
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 December 2009, 16:30:02 »

Meeting the Pope
A rich American tourist was holidaying in Rome, and was intent on seeing the Pope. There he stood, in a big long line with a rather expensive suit on, hoping the Pope would notice how smart he was and perhaps talk a few words with him.

As the Pope made his way slowly down the line, he walked right past the American, hardly even noticing him.

The Pope then stopped next to a low-life drunk, leaned over and whispered something in his ear then made his way on again.

This really angered the American. After speaking with the drunkard, the American agreed to pay $1000 dollars to exchange clothing, in the hope that the Pope would speak to him the next day.

The next morning the American stood in the line, waiting to see the Pope and hopefully exchange a few words. The Pope was making his way slowly up to the American. When he finally reached him, he leaned over to the American and spoke softly into his ear..

"I thought I told you yesterday to get the f**k out of here." 
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

UPVC windows/doors/fascias/soffit/gutters supplied/fitted

STMO999

« Reply #3 on: 25 December 2009, 16:31:17 »

Meeting the Pope
A rich American tourist was holidaying in Rome, and was intent on seeing the Pope. There he stood, in a big long line with a rather expensive suit on, hoping the Pope would notice how smart he was and perhaps talk a few words with him.

As the Pope made his way slowly down the line, he walked right past the American, hardly even noticing him.

The Pope then stopped next to a low-life drunk, leaned over and whispered something in his ear then made his way on again.

This really angered the American. After speaking with the drunkard, the American agreed to pay $1000 dollars to exchange clothing, in the hope that the Pope would speak to him the next day.

The next morning the American stood in the line, waiting to see the Pope and hopefully exchange a few words. The Pope was making his way slowly up to the American. When he finally reached him, he leaned over to the American and spoke softly into his ear..

;D

Omegadoha, Desert Member

• Omega Knight
  • Doha, Qatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 December 2009, 16:41:51 »

nice  ;D

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 December 2009, 18:44:48 »

Meeting the Pope

;D ;D ;D splendid  ;D ;D ;D :y

Broomies Mate

• Omega Baron
  • Bristol, UK
    • Stuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25 December 2009, 18:48:31 »

HaHa  ;D
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Merlot Red Stg1 noobtune
2009 Saab 9-5 Turbo Edition Titan Grey Stg3 noobtune
2017 Vauxhall Vivaro L1H1 125PS Star Silver

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #7 on: 25 December 2009, 20:13:01 »

;D ;D :y

Stevie-blunder

• Omega Knight
  • Wolverhampton
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 25 December 2009, 20:35:13 »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :y :y

jaykay

• Fareham Hampshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 26 December 2009, 14:45:23 »

excellent..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :y :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 19 queries.