Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: footballers wives  (Read 1019 times)

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
footballers wives
« on: 10 May 2022, 15:22:26 »

i wonder how many of the glamorous ladies that have married the top footballers would have if the guys had different jobs that didnt pay a fraction of what the top footballers earn

scimmy_man

• Omega Knight
  • yorkshire
    • View Profile
Re: footballers wives
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2022, 15:25:03 »

one of the plainest blokes I know (missing teeth etc) is married to a girl who could be a supermodel.
he is a poor builder,

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10 May 2022, 16:37:00 »

Some are ex topless models ::)
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10 May 2022, 16:37:49 »

one of the plainest blokes I know (missing teeth etc) is married to a girl who could be a supermodel.
he is a poor builder,
A poor builder? Must be really crap at his job.
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10 May 2022, 18:38:36 »

Speaking of footballists......did I hear right that a young player from Norway is to be paid £400,000.....A WEEK.

That's about what a good builder earns... :)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10 May 2022, 19:30:40 »

Speaking of footballists......did I hear right that a young player from Norway is to be paid £400,000.....A WEEK.

Yes in a lifetime 🙁🙁😂
Laying a rubber road.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10 May 2022, 19:55:00 »

Not soo , I'm so poor I have to re use the nozzles on 330ml sleeves of sealant  and mastic  :D

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11 May 2022, 09:33:38 »

Not soo , I'm so poor I have to re use the nozzles on 330ml sleeves of sealant  and mastic  :D
;D ;D ;D Nice one Dave

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11 May 2022, 13:02:16 »

What does a 21 year old footballer spend £400,000 a week on.

WEEK 1.....new Ferrari Roma and Porsche 911 Turbo S with enough left over for a superbike and 2 weeks in Florida.

WEEK 2......A brand new 6 bedroom detached house.

By week 3 he is running out of things to buy. :D 

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11 May 2022, 13:36:59 »

Ah yes, Dave. but you are a competent and honest builder so you'll never be rich :y

The builders I encounter suck air through their teeth shake their heads and say things like....." not an easy job mate you're looking at a couple of grand minimum".

I decided to replace the three loose roof tiles myself. Took about 20 minutes. :)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 11 May 2022, 17:26:57 »

Ah yes, Dave. but you are a competent and honest builder so you'll never be rich :y

The builders I encounter suck air through their teeth shake their heads and say things like....." not an easy job mate you're looking at a couple of grand minimum".

I decided to replace the three loose roof tiles myself. Took about 20 minutes. :)

You should be careful doing that sort of thing at your age.  :o  You'll put something out!  :P  :D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 11 May 2022, 17:37:33 »

You should be careful doing that sort of thing at your age.  :o  You'll put something out!  :P  :D

I had a look with a long ladder before he arrived. There was more loose tiles after he left than before he arrived. :-X :-\

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11 May 2022, 22:28:35 »

Hmm unscrupulous roofers who know that it's very unlikely that the client will go up and check their work.   ::)  >:(
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

scimmy_man

• Omega Knight
  • yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11 May 2022, 22:31:03 »

met a "builder" this morning, his van side said "xyz gardening"  he hadnt a clue what he was doing, but had just been paid £20k to build an extension.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12 May 2022, 12:53:09 »

met a "builder" this morning, his van side said "xyz gardening"  he hadnt a clue what he was doing, but had just been paid £20k to build an extension.

Just ripe for an episode of Rogue Traders or Cowboy Builders. ::)

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 12 May 2022, 18:08:08 »

Just ripe for an episode of Rogue Traders or Cowboy Builders. ::)
The £20k is just the deposit  ::)

the gardening van i borrowed (I don't own a rusty Fraud strash!t dropside )  :D
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 18 queries.