Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's going on?  (Read 888 times)

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
What's going on?
« on: 20 October 2019, 11:21:19 »

If I enter Amazon.co.uk it comes up with an account held by one of my granddaughters,to access my account I have to go Amazon.com ok so this is no great hardship,however I'm after ordering a book which on co.uk is available from only one seller at a cost of £5 and free postage where on .com it again comes up with only one seller[but different to the first one]and that same book has postage on it and a cost of £10.34p :o So why can I not access the first seller from my account?

STEMO

Re: What's going on?
« Reply #1 on: 20 October 2019, 11:28:37 »

Log out and in again. Using your details, obviously.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 October 2019, 11:29:22 »

Log out of amazon.co.uk - I suspect your granddaughter has been using your PC to order stuff
Grumpy old man

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 October 2019, 12:47:33 »

Log out of amazon.co.uk - I suspect your granddaughter has been using your PC to order stuff

Indeed :y

It happened to me, with someone outside the family hacking into my Amazon / Paypal account, never really knew which one, but causing my bank to warn me of suspicious activity on my account.  Somebody had ordered getting on for £1,000 of computer hardware to be delivered to an address in the Midlands, hundreds of miles away from me!  But, very quickly my bank stopped the remaining transaction being requested, and Paypal refunded all the rest that had been processed, recognising it to be fraudulent, with them taking action afterwards.

It certainly woke me up to changing my email address, which they had used, and my passcodes, along with watching what names appeared at the top of my Amazon pages!! :o :o ;)

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 October 2019, 17:39:23 »

Thanks for that,it just shows how thick I am as I didn't realise it meant she was still signed into her account :-[ :-[ As soon as I signed her out I was able to order the book I was after at the cheaper price[why the price difference between the two though and why don't both addresses show both sellers?]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.