Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: 24 migrants drowned in channel  (Read 3577 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Re: 24 migrants drowned in channel
« Reply #45 on: 25 November 2021, 18:47:49 »

Oft chanted that Britain is attractive because it is easy to get work as an illegal. Might be right.plenty of businesses looking for cheap labour despite there are supposed to be “ controls”.

Here is what the French said on Euronews.

“ French interior minister Gerald Darmanin, meanwhile, reiterated France's call for the UK to reform their labour market.

"It is also the attractiveness of Great Britain which is in question, in particular its labour market, since everyone knows that there are a million, more than a million, 1,200,000 illegal immigrants in Great Britain and that English employers use this labour to manufacture the things that the English consume," he told RTL“

That seems like a lot! 1 in 70?

Note the phrase everybody knows. That is always code for here are some statistics that I totally made up to 'prove' my point.
Such statements should always be ridiculed for being mendacious, manipulative bullshit.
Unfortunately, they never are.

He might well be right and there may well be over a million people living in the UK who have no right to be here.  :-\

Over two decades of hand wringing and looking the other way by successive governments have seen to that.  ::)

There might be. There might not. That's not the point, which is that everybody knows is just playing to the gallery. If the number is 1 in 70 as originally posted, then it wouldn't be too hard to prove as everyone in the country would be able to name names. Can we do that as a group, let alone individuals?

That could be applied to other undesirable(I know, and would welcome a better word) groups, like homosexuals LGBTetc, religious extremists, communists, child molesters, pronoun evangelists and all the other extreme minorities we're constantly being told are taking over. I have known, and still do know some, of all of those groups except the pronouns; I would be astonished if anyone else could claim any different.
Be astonished. I don't know anyone that's gay, male or female, and I don't know anyone who's black.

I'm the opposite I know all of those mentioned , HMPS seemed to attract two types of females Lesbians & the " bicycle" type plenty of black/Asian officers + several gay males but nobody made a big deal of it and in my 20+ years  only one black officer played the race card at my establishment.
« Last Edit: 25 November 2021, 18:56:02 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 25 November 2021, 19:42:42 »

When are the UK government going to start shipping them off to Albania?

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 25 November 2021, 19:44:27 »

When they find them. A million people will be hard to shift, Ron  ;D
Diesel till I die

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 25 November 2021, 20:16:15 »

Oft chanted that Britain is attractive because it is easy to get work as an illegal. Might be right.plenty of businesses looking for cheap labour despite there are supposed to be “ controls”.

Here is what the French said on Euronews.

“ French interior minister Gerald Darmanin, meanwhile, reiterated France's call for the UK to reform their labour market.

"It is also the attractiveness of Great Britain which is in question, in particular its labour market, since everyone knows that there are a million, more than a million, 1,200,000 illegal immigrants in Great Britain and that English employers use this labour to manufacture the things that the English consume," he told RTL“

That seems like a lot! 1 in 70?

Note the phrase everybody knows. That is always code for here are some statistics that I totally made up to 'prove' my point.
Such statements should always be ridiculed for being mendacious, manipulative bullshit.
Unfortunately, they never are.

He might well be right and there may well be over a million people living in the UK who have no right to be here.  :-\

Over two decades of hand wringing and looking the other way by successive governments have seen to that.  ::)

There might be. There might not. That's not the point, which is that everybody knows is just playing to the gallery. If the number is 1 in 70 as originally posted, then it wouldn't be too hard to prove as everyone in the country would be able to name names. Can we do that as a group, let alone individuals?

That could be applied to other undesirable(I know, and would welcome a better word) groups, like homosexuals LGBTetc, religious extremists, communists, child molesters, pronoun evangelists and all the other extreme minorities we're constantly being told are taking over. I have known, and still do know some, of all of those groups except the pronouns; I would be astonished if anyone else could claim any different.
Be astonished. I don't know anyone that's gay, male or female, and I don't know anyone who's black.

I'm the opposite I know all of those mentioned , HMPS seemed to attract two types of females Lesbians & the " bicycle" type plenty of black/Asian officers + several gay males but nobody made a big deal of it and in my 20+ years  only one black officer played the race card at my establishment.

To put a balance on that, I know of all those categories - inside the police service and outside it, as I did in the retail field and personally.

Steve you haven’t lived, but there again why would everyone who is, say lesbian or gay, tell you they are?

They may know you would have no understanding of their lives. ;)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 25 November 2021, 20:19:59 »

What was it Greta said? Oh yeah....blah.....blah.....blah.

I haven't lived? Cheeky cow. I've lived a very full and normal life, thank you.
Diesel till I die

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 25 November 2021, 20:25:59 »

Been shelved. They looked at some remote places like Ascension island.

Why hasn’t Boris asked the EU why they weren’t given asylum in the country of entry? They did not parachute into Northern France?

The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 25 November 2021, 20:27:17 »

Why hasn’t Boris asked the EU why they weren’t given asylum in the country of entry? They did not parachute into Northern France?
Napoleon said they are welcome to stay there, but don't want to. That's kind of believable.  ;D
Diesel till I die

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 25 November 2021, 20:37:43 »

Napoleon said they are welcome to stay there, but don't want to. That's kind of believable.  ;D
Yeah, who the f@ck whats to live in a country full of French people?  ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 25 November 2021, 20:39:49 »

Ive met / known lots of people in life. Mainly obviously hetrosexual people, a few obviously gay people, some I have no idea, nor do I care.
I suspect most gay people just are what they are. Dont wear it like a badge and look for an excuse to take offence at everything everyone else says or does.
On the other hand we have a very small, but very noisy minority who fall into the latter category, supported by useful idiots who jump to their defence at every opportunity, when no defence is needed, because no offence has been intended.
We are living in the tyranny of woke at the moment, courtesy of the small noisy minority ands the idiots who join in, believing they are doing some good.
It wont last. If it did, civilisation which has evolved over millennia would crumble and fall.
The reaction against it has started and will gather momentum. Unfortunately, as is often the way, the result may be that the pendulum swings back too far in the opposite direction.
The noisy minority and their useful idiots will only have themselves to blame though.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 25 November 2021, 20:40:40 »

Ahh the French… and good luck to the snail eating Tw@£s
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 25 November 2021, 20:41:57 »

Ive met / known lots of people in life. Mainly obviously hetrosexual people, a few obviously gay people, some I have no idea, nor do I care.
I suspect most gay people just are what they are. Dont wear it like a badge and look for an excuse to take offence at everything everyone else says or does.
On the other hand we have a very small, but very noisy minority who fall into the latter category, supported by useful idiots who jump to their defence at every opportunity, when no defence is needed, because no offence has been intended.
We are living in the tyranny of woke at the moment, courtesy of the small noisy minority ands the idiots who join in, believing they are doing some good.
It wont last. If it did, civilisation which has evolved over millennia would crumble and fall.
The reaction against it has started and will gather momentum. Unfortunately, as is often the way, the result may be that the pendulum swings back too far in the opposite direction.
The noisy minority and their useful idiots will only have themselves to blame though.
I didn't say I haven't met any people in the above categories, Albs, just don't know any now. But I do live in Barnsley  ;D
Diesel till I die

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 25 November 2021, 20:43:49 »

Yeah, who the f@ck whats to live in a country full of French people?  ;D

Fair point.  :y ;D
My sister does. She actually lives there. But she is a hateful cretin who despises all things British but has managed to live very well despite never having done a days work in 65 years, and still sponges off the British state and NHS she so despises.
We really need to nuke France.  :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 25 November 2021, 20:45:02 »

One of the biggest feeders of all this woke sh!t is the BBC.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 25 November 2021, 20:46:06 »

Perhaps they have an OOF member as an expert adviser ?  ;D

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 25 November 2021, 20:47:55 »

Yes unfortunately the minority, woke, self important, whining, self pitying fools are going to make it terrible for the majority of the LB or whatever they are to just get along as they were before they started peddling this anti normal shit.
Laying a rubber road.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.